Too bad they don't have the rights to the first season…

• This is probably my favorite series of all time! So I have a soft spot for romance, especially when the nice guy doesn't finish last. If you can scrounge up the first season somehow, do yourself a favor and watch that too. AMG may be a romance, but it's also one of the funniest series I've run into. Or at least, it syncs up with my sense of humor. The only thing that tops the TV series is the manga (still in print - check it out at Amazon)!

• I liked this series alot too, though i only saw it once on Netflix when they were streaming it, wish Funi would pick it up so i wouldn't have to spend over $100 just to pick up the firs season

• @laggarticus:

This is probably my favorite series of all time! So I have a soft spot for romance, especially when the nice guy doesn't finish last. If you can scrounge up the first season somehow, do yourself a favor and watch that too. AMG may be a romance, but it's also one of the funniest series I've run into. Or at least, it syncs up with my sense of humor. The only thing that tops the TV series is the manga (still in print - check it out at Amazon)!

If you truly love the series, check out the "goddess-project.net". Lots of good info. Still very much active and in discussion.
    The manga is up to chapter 300 (actually 301, but that hasn't been translated yet).

• I'm bit of a romantic too with the whole nice guy thing.. Does anyone know if Fun going to get the rights to show season 3???

• @jeff1174:

I'm bit of a romantic too with the whole nice guy thing.. Does anyone know if Fun going to get the rights to show season 3???

There have been a couple recent OVAs, but there is no third TV series for Ah My Goddess.

• @jeff1174:

I'm bit of a romantic too with the whole nice guy thing.. Does anyone know yif Fun going to get the rights to show season 3???

We keep hoping! This is 25th anniversary and the manga is still going strong.
    Because it is such an old manga, I don't know how popular it is and with what age group. The recent OVAs we're not particularly that good and wonder how much the author had to do with them.

The market has changed and Fujishima has several other projects he is working on.

• Will the ever get the rights too season 1?

• For those that do not know, the manga has ended. Ch 308 is the last.
    This is a disappointment to all fans, not only that it is the 25th year, but in the way it ended.

Not to post a spoiler, but it was rushed and left too many open threads. No mention of the other characters (meguma of all people, the auto club, Saroko, etc) were not even hinted at.

It was almost as if Fujishima was told to end it quickly, so he could move onto his other projects that had been delayed.

There will be no more OVA's and forget that season 3.

I doubt Funi will ever pick up season 1 again. Media blasters had it. I do not know the status of the license.

• I guess I need to catch up on the manga now. I am so far behind, it's ridiculous.

• Ah! My Godess is one of my favorite Anime out there. I especially love the opening sequence with the pipes in the music. I wish more people would use them for Celt Based lore Anime :)

• @Ender75:

I wish more people would use them for Celt Based lore Anime :)

But they're Norse?!

• They got blurays coming out, I need the blurays!

• @cloudkicker:

They got blurays coming out, I need the blurays!

And no one is stopping you from buying the Japanese Blu-Rays.

• @jlaking:

And no one is stopping you from buying the Japanese Blu-Rays.

well, he hates reading, so that's not an option

• @Getchman:

well, he hates reading, so that's not an option

I don't even think they come with subtitles anyways.

• Heya,
    I found the first season online and free to watch. I just finished today and now working on the Second season on Funi. Then gonna watch the Movie which I found on a third site for free. Woot!!

Sorry for the edit, I was just informed not to help others find via a pm the sites that have seasons not available on the Funi forums. Again Sorry about that and it won't happen again.

• WELL!!!

Lucky for you all, I happened to do some digging. And lo and behold, Ah! My Goddess season 1 is available for free streaming, legally, on Hulu.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/185739#i0,p0,d0

Good thing, too. It's one of my personal favorite anime. ^_^

EDIT: As long as it links to a certifiably legal streaming site, I don't mind you sending links. Just make sure it's one of the following:

• Crunchyroll
    • The Anime Network
    • Hulu
    • Neon Alley (connected to Hulu)
    • Viewster
    • Crackle

All of those are legal, legit places to watch anime. As long as you link to those, I have no problem. -~_^

• psst, you for got daisuki

• @Getchman:

psst, you for got daisuki

To be fair, everyone forgets Daisuki.

• Well, the last volume of the manga comes out today. Anyone else glad they liked this series?

• This post is deleted!