Fairy Tail Part 11 Blu-Ray/DVD region code

• Hey guys
    I have a question I see that Part 11 is about to come on July 15th 2014
    but when I look at the region code it says that it's only available in A & 1 but the other ones were all A|B|1|2|4
    so my question is this new volume only playable for North America? or is just the same as how the previous versions were?
    cause I live in Europe & I would really want to watch all the next volumes further

greetings,

• A number of Funimation's future releases seem to only be region A|1 or simply 1, such as Deadman Wonderland, Railgun S, and Date A Live

• Hmm I find it a bit weird since all the previous releases were A|B|1|2|4
    but I hope Funimation are still be able to release Fairy Tail future releases on A|B region

• How come Fairy Tail Part 11 is only going to have 11 Episodes on it as opposed to the normal 12?

• @ashk1980:

How come Fairy Tail Part 11 is only going to have 11 Episodes on it as opposed to the normal 12?

I'm not sure. I saw that same thing when I checked out RS and another site. It may have something to do with an arc ending, or my best guess is that it has to do with squeezing 175 episodes onto fourteen or fifteen sets.

I sincerely hope that it's just a mistake, that was made when the upcoming info for the release was passed out to the retailers.

• Part 12 is going to have to have 19 Episodes then. Because Fairy Tail Season 3 is from Episodes 97-150(unless of course the put Episodes 145-150 in as part of the GMG Arc). Tenrou Island Arc is Episodes 97-122, X791 Arc is Episodes 123 and 124, Key of the Starry Skies Arc is Episodes 125-150, Grand Magic Games Arc starts with Episode 151, and doesn't end until the end of the Dragon Wars, unless of course they break the GMG into two arcs GMG and Dragon Wars. It says that Episode 132 is going to be released in September. How can they release one Episode at a different time than the previous episodes. That's a mystery that at this moment, only Funimation knows the answer to.

• Hmm there are alot of mystery's coming towards this new future releases of Fairy Tail
    it better be good like how they did it on their previous releases that they have released so far

• It probably more has to do with the fact that the new season of Fairy Tail, Fairy Tail 2014 is being released so slow. So it is probably better to have only eleven episodes per set as opposed to twelve. The final part of Fairy Tail Season 1(The one that ended in March of 2013) is probably going to end up with twelve episodes. 164-175. That's my best guess. I hope it's right.

• After part 10 (episode 120), there's 55 episodes left (up to episode 175), so the best way to split that up into relevant parts is to divide it by 11 and make five additional parts. Otherwise, if you kept going with the regular 12 episode sets, part 15 would only have seven episodes. If you did 13 episode sets, part 15 would have three episodes

11 episodes per part makes the most sense

EDIT: It's not like this is unprecedented. the Phantom Lord arc was broken up between parts 2 and 3. Tower of Heaven was broken up between parts 3 and 4, and the first episode of the Tenrou Island arc was put on part 8, while part 9 was the first half of Tenrou Island itself

• @Riles:

After part 10 (episode 120), there's 55 episodes left (up to episode 175), so the best way to split that up into relevant parts is to divide it by 11 and make five additional parts. Otherwise, if you kept going with the regular 12 episode sets, part 15 would only have seven episodes. If you did 13 episode sets, part 15 would have three episodes

11 episodes per part makes the most sense

EDIT: It's not like this is unprecedented. the Phantom Lord arc was broken up between parts 2 and 3. Tower of Heaven was broken up between parts 3 and 4, and the first episode of the Tenrou Island arc was put on part 8, while part 9 was the first half of Tenrou Island itself

That is a good point. Thanks for clearing that up for me Riles! I appreciate it! That does make a lot more since!

• I have a question, how come there is no set date for Fairy Tail Part 12 release, which would be episodes 132-142. Is it because they are not sure whether it will be released in September or not? I mean, normally around the day before a new set is released, the date of the next release is listed. Is Part 12 still going to be released in September or are they going to put it off for a bit longer? Just wondering. Please reply as soon as you can.

• looks like it got delayed to a different month

• I wonder why. Is it because they are still trying to find voice actors for some of the new characters in those episodes? I don't understand why it would be delayed. Is 2 months not enough between parts now? Why?

• September already has quite a few releases, so it probably got pushed back to a less busy month.

• Is Funimation afraid that Fairy Tail Part 12 won't sell very well if it's released in September? Just wondering. As popular as Fairy Tail is, I don't think that the amount of releases by Funimation will hinder Fairy Tail Part 12's success. Could someone confirm what Getchman said is true?

• releasing too many shows in the same month runs the risk of flooding the market and causing some shows to not sell very well. first print runs usually sell the most during a shows lifetime, and so in order to maximize the potential profit, cant release too much all at once. that's just one possibility though. delays happen, and usually the reasons are unknown. part 12 will get released, just have to wait a little longer

• Fairy Tail Parts 12 and 13 are going to be released on October 28, 2014! Which could possibly mean that Parts 14 and 15 could be out by the end of this year! That's awesome!

• @BizzyG:

Hey guys
    I have a question I see that Part 11 is about to come on July 15th 2014
    but when I look at the region code it says that it's only available in A & 1 but the other ones were all A|B|1|2|4
    so my question is this new volume only playable for North America? or is just the same as how the previous versions were?
    cause I live in Europe & I would really want to watch all the next volumes further

greetings,

They better continue to release the parts and collections both for region A and B, otherwise I would be forced to stop buying them (Europe). I hope it's just a mistake on their website.

• @lorde:

They better continue to release the parts and collections both for region A and B, otherwise I would be forced to stop buying them (Europe). I hope it's just a mistake on their website.

Sadly they don't it's only region A now & what I saw recently future releases will be the same
    but still you can watch it on your laptop throughout HDMI
    then you have actually nothing to worry about cause it will still be worth watching

• I was wondering why Part 12 was pushed back to October 28, 2014 instead of September 16, 2014 like it was originally supposed to be? Any reason why they decided to push it back by a month and twelve days? Just wondering.

• Actually on September 16, it will be available, but only from Amazon.com