Straight from site, Download Purchases

• I've looked for some of FUNimation's Titles to Purchase, Download, & Watch over&over, but I can't seem to find them all. Could you make it happen? If I'm required purchase the physical in order to download straight from your site then I would accept that 'Already Included in the Price' approach.

• You'll have to depend on iTunes or XBox Live at this point, i think.

In the olde days, you could DTO certain shows, but it wasn't popular enough to maintain that ability.

• @TIL:

You'll have to depend on iTunes or XBox Live at this point, i think.

In the olde days, you could DTO certain shows, but it wasn't popular enough to maintain that ability.

Maybe I should Clarify why I placed this post… I couldn't find some of FUNumation's Titles on iTunes

• Not all Funimation titles are released on iTunes, mostly due to what kindof license Funimation purchases from the Japanese distributor.

• @St0ck:

Not all Funimation titles are released on iTunes, mostly due to what kindof license Funimation purchases from the Japanese distributor.

Hence why I recommend that it would be Straight from this Site.

• Usually, if we don't have rights to put a show up for EST, that means that we also can't offer it on our own site.

That being said, thank you very much for the suggestion.

• @Sophie:

Usually, if we don't have rights to put a show up for EST, that means that we also can't offer it on our own site.

That being said, thank you very much for the suggestion.

And to you Thanks
    And as I said in the Beginning; I don't mind Buying the Physical Product(s) (DVD/Blue-Ray/etc.) to download onto my iPad(s) & such.