Subscribing problem

• My free trial just ended today, but when I go to see what options there are for a subscription, I get a "start your free trial" option instead. How do I pay for a subscription? And is there an option for a yearly subscription?

• Go to your profile, under you avatar on that page is a link called "Manage Elite Video Subscription".

You can update your subscription info there.

• @TIL:

Go to your profile, under you avatar on that page is a link called "Manage Elite Video Subscription".

You can update your subscription info there.

Yeah, but when I try that, I get this.

http://gyazo.com/f25d5b3750e1e4a28f78b12682c3cb52

It's still asking me to start my free trial…?

• Have you given it your credit card info before?

• @TIL:

Have you given it your credit card info before?

Well, I sort of had to in order to start my free trial a couple weeks back.

• It looks like you are not currently a subscriber in our systems. You will not be able to "update" your subscription information, but you should be able to resubscribe. Although your screen will mention a free trial, once you get to the checkout screen, you should correctly see an amount for starting your monthly subscription.

We only offer a reoccurring subscription on a monthly basis. If you would like to pre-pay for a year of EVS you can do so by purchasing a year long gift subscription and then applying it to your account. This gift subscription will not renew, however, once you reach the end of your subscription period.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

• @CJ:

It looks like you are not currently a subscriber in our systems. You will not be able to "update" your subscription information, but you should be able to resubscribe. Although your screen will mention a free trial, once you get to the checkout screen, you should correctly see an amount for starting your monthly subscription.

We only offer a reoccurring subscription on a monthly basis. If you would like to pre-pay for a year of EVS you can do so by purchasing a year long gift subscription and then applying it to your account. This gift subscription will not renew, however, once you reach the end of your subscription period.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

As a matter of fact I do. Where can I find these 1 year of EVS gift cards? Are they available through the store on your website? I'd prefer it if I could just buy a "code" online and not order or go to a store to pick up one.

• They're 100% available online, in fact! http://shop.funimation.com/c.3335099/Shop/GiftCardsLanding.ss&page=giftsub

I think that link should take you straight there. If not, make sure you're logged in and then select "Manage Elite Subscription" from your My Account page and then select the Gift Subscription from the center of the page.