Media Blasters Has Stopped Streaming Season's 1 & 2 On Hulu Yesterday

• So I prose a couple question's to the fan's and the moderator.

1. What might this entail for Season Two's possible home distribution rights through FUNI? (on DVD/BLU-RAY)
    2. And what might this mean for the series online video Streaming rights?
    3. Meaning will the series finally be available to us free subscribers?
    4. Will it be licensed to stream on hulu again with all 4 season's this time?

I know question 2 doesn't make much sense seeing as season's 1,3 & 4 are available on VUDU, xbox live, and the PSN Network, amazon prime and probably i-tunes, I know I've seen announcements about them on the funimation blog for XBOX & PSN, and selected season's available to own on VUDU and Amazon prime.

• This could mean many different things. Hulu isn't always so crystal clear about their behavior when it comes to taking down a show. Sometimes, they rotate the shows, sometimes they give them a fair shot, and then move them off.

In a case like this, I don't think that it's going to impact the overall series, but one can never tell. Ikki Tousen is somewhat notorious in the home distribution market, and Media Blasters has fumbled this series more times than I care to remember. With any luck, this won't change anything for its future; but with this show, it's just too difficult to predict.

• I'm just hoping it opens up to us free subscribers here on line, same thing with cat planet cutie's.
    I'm pushing my monthly entertainment budget as is on assorted funimation Blu-ray/DVD combo packs (not Complaining though, cause I love 'em like this)