Railgun S Limited Edition artbox?

• Now that Railgun S has been solicited for the first DVD set, is there going to be a LE release with an artbox? The first season had a LE release and I would like to stay consistent with my physical anime disc collection.

If not, why? Is Index II not going to have a LE option when it is released?

• @Ice:

Now that Railgun S has been solicited for the first DVD set, is there going to be a LE release with an artbox? The first season had a LE release and I would like to stay consistent with my physical anime disc collection.

I agree I allways get OCD about that type of thiing, but I'm thinking on waiting to see if they plan on doing blurays until they anounce otherwise I'm thinking of just rebuying the franchise in Blueray. I'd much rather have season 1 and 2 of Index and Railgun in bluray plus with the animation of Railgun S it would be a shame not too.

Then again if they say they aren't going to make them then I would prefer the LE artboxes for every season.

• @Ice:

Now that Railgun S has been solicited for the first DVD set, is there going to be a LE release with an artbox? The first season had a LE release and I would like to stay consistent with my physical anime disc collection.

I can hope that they do another artbox. I love those things, and they make the shelf look so much neater than regular cases.

• @Ice:

they are probably going to do he same thing they did with a certain magical index, and make part 1 a LE only, and not have a standard edition.

• I am also curious if Railgun S will get an artbox. I sure hope it does. It would be a shame if they stop doing the LE artboxes for some of their less popular titles. Has any one found out of they are doing one for index season 2 and Railgun S?

• What a disappointing release for such a great anime. I own season 1 and very much like the art box that was included with part 1. Hopefully Funimation changes they're mind and release a Limited Edition Box art for Railgun S Part 2.

• Man i hope they do give us a LE art box soon :(