Horrible HD quality

• http://gyazo.com/f37957336b1aa4f47e2f488de92b68b1

I don't know where to post this since you guys don't allow your members to post problems in the help thread for some strange reason.

Having said that, I don't know about you guys, but that does NOT look like HD. It's not just this video either. I've encountered several videos w/ horrible image quality in HD. I'm using Google Chrome version 34 w/ Adobe Flash Player version 13. There should be no reason why the image looks like that. Any admins have a say in this? I would love to know why I'm not getting true HD playback.

• It doesn't solve the problem but it does make me feel a bit better that I wasn't the only one getting video like that.

• We do not allow people to make new threads in the FUNimation Help forum because it is mainly intended to be used as an outgoing tool of communication, with the ticketing system and e-mail being the incoming and personalized tool. You can, however, report new issues in the New Issues thread, which is there for that very purpose.

I will be happy to collect more information about this issue from you, and from others through this thread– however, if people start reporting additional issues in this thread not related to this issue, or providing erroneous or incorrect information, I will lock the thread and we will need to move this to tickets and e-mails for further assistance.

What episode of Brotherhood is this, and do you have a timestamp of when this started occurring?

• @CJ:

We do not allow people to make new threads in the FUNimation Help forum because it is mainly intended to be used as an outgoing tool of communication, with the ticketing system and e-mail being the incoming and personalized tool. You can, however, report new issues in the New Issues thread, which is there for that very purpose.

I will be happy to collect more information about this issue from you, and from others through this thread– however, if people start reporting additional issues in this thread not related to this issue, or providing erroneous or incorrect information, I will lock the thread and we will need to move this to tickets and e-mails for further assistance.

What episode of Brotherhood is this, and do you have a timestamp of when this started occurring?

I honestly wouldn't even be able to remember which episode this was. After I posted this, I ended up finishing the whole show throughout the rest of the day. And I honestly don't feel like finding a needle in a haystack at this point lol. Is it not supposed to look like that? I'm assuming so.

• No, it's definitely not supposed to look like that.

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce the issue with this amount of information. However, if you, or any other users experiencing this issue, can give me an episode and timestamp, as well as their browser/system information (OS, browser type, version number) I will be happy to continue to investigate this for you.

• The main bonus of streaming sites like this to me is that you can play games and do other things while watching. You can't however do that without reducing the size of the video which I can't find a option to, It would be nice to have that option.
    Thanks,

Are you interested in learnspanishtoday itil? Get our burrito builder self paced Common Phrases ccna and passguideitil study packages to pass your without any difficulty in www.usuhs.mil lsat.

• @mishima01 - This is an interesting suggestion and something we might look further into. Could you please make a new thread with this suggestion, so it can be properly addressed? Thanks!