More filters for streaming content please

• I'm sick of seeing the same 20 shows on the front of the Shows page. The Language filter is about the only one I use.

Suggestions:
    Genres are too specific, and often contain only a handful of shows. Start with some more broad genres, and then have more specific sub genres, and allow more cross genre results.

Add a filter for show length, or number of seasons,

• @Siamonsez:

I'm sick of seeing the same 20 shows on the front of the Shows page.

The shows list is listed alphabetically by default. For you to see a different set of 20 shows, we would need to license more shows that start with special characters, numbers, or the letter A. Unfortunately, I imagine that this will not be a factor when determining what should be acquired.

@Siamonsez:

Genres are too specific, and often contain only a handful of shows.

Already implemented. Please filter by action, comedy, or by drama in order to capture a larger grouping of shows.

We already allow cross-genre results. For example, you can choose action and adventure.

@Siamonsez:

Add a filter for show length, or number of seasons,

Please provide more information on "Show length". How would that filter work? Would the filter just be a long list of numbers or maybe batches of numbers? "13 or fewer", "14-26", etc. Would factors of 10 work better? What would be in the dropdown for the number of seasons filter? Just a list of numbers - 1, 2, 3, etc. or would it need to be batches?