Discussion - DAIMIDALER: PRINCE VS. PENGUIN EMPIRE

• So here we are, A discussion thread for one of Funis new simulcast/shows DAIMIDALER: PRINCE VS. PENGUIN EMPIRE.

To me its something like a mix of "So I Can't Play H" and Eva. I say that mostly cause of the specialized Robos that are needed to fight the Penguin Empire invaders. That's just how it feels to me though. But as to the show it self. I'd say so far off 1 episode, Mildly funny and entertaining. Not really fond of over pervy male leads so I;m sure this dude is bound to annoy the crap out of me later on at some point. But the show seems pretty good otherwise. Be watching more to see how it goes.

Oh and there is nothing embarrassing about Front Tails. lol

• Front tails …. ha! I've never seen anything like that before. I guess you could say it's truly innovative. And, of course, all the Penguin-san are actually naked. How hentai is that? This series takes Go Dannar! up to the next level.

• This is one of those shows where you love it because of how ridiculous and stupid it is, or want to kill yourself after watching it because of how ridiculous & stupid it is. I'm not really sure which side of the fence I'm on yet….. :p

• @Soundmonkey44:

This is one of those shows where you love it because of how ridiculous and stupid it is, or want to kill yourself after watching it because of how ridiculous & stupid it is. I'm not really sure which side of the fence I'm on yet….. :p

I'm on the kill myself side, but I don't actually want to kill myself. stopped after episode 3, but DxD crew are trying their hardest to polish a turd

• So now we reached a point where I guess they;ed killed off the pervy guy. Hate to see a character die but if the new character who comes in next, who is a girl this time, is as annoying stupid as the last… this show could actually go somewhere for me. But right now I'm at a point wher eI don't hate it but I don't like it either.

• Penguin dicks.

That is literally all I have to say about this show.

FUNimation passed up Captain FREAKING Earth…. for Penguin Dicks. >0<

• Well the latest ep has been by far the best episode of the show so far. Guess I'll keep with it for now.

• that doesn't seem like it would be a difficult achievement

• @SpacemanHardy:

Penguin dicks.

That is literally all I have to say about this show.

FUNimation passed up Captain FREAKING Earth…. for Penguin Dicks. >0<

Funi actually passed on Captain Earth (ie: actually said "nah, we don't want this, Sentai you can have it)? I suppose I should see that show at some point but it has been described to me as "pretentious" by people who thought that PP and F/Z were the greatest shows "evar" so I've been abstaining.

Watching this show now reminds me of when I tried to watch DxD 1, 2 and Freezing:Vibration during the simulcast: better to wait for the dub. When it comes to these raunchy shows, the no matter how hard the subs try they just don't measure up the modern masters of pervy dubbing at Funi.

• @sidereal_presence:

Funi actually passed on Captain Earth (ie: actually said "nah, we don't want this, Sentai you can have it)?

Of course. As everybody obviously already knows, there's a very specific and completely disclosed, hidden limit to how many shows you can license per season

• This show just took another turn for th worst. You bring in a couple that's not so perverted then they turn around and turn the dude into a penguin. The other guy comes back though, which after a few clues was sorta expected. But to turn one of the better guys into a penguin was just stupid.

• @Dragon0:

This show just took another turn for th worst. You bring in a couple that's not so perverted then they turn around and turn the dude into a penguin. The other guy comes back though, which after a few clues was sorta expected. But to turn one of the better guys into a penguin was just stupid.

i dont know if i would say he is one of the better characters…he is like a more annoying version of Tsukune Aono.