FUNimation 2.015 Update
This week, we've added some improvements to the site's usability, mostly in Queue and in Profile. We've also fixed some more things on the backend and have added a couple things to aid in customer service management.
- Backend fixes and enhancements
- Customer service enhancements
- General text updates
- Added the Simulcast Schedule to www.funimation.com/shows
- /videos now redirects to /videos/episodes. That's one less click to find a new anime to watch!
- If you have not specified your gender, your profile now displays nothing instead of displaying a "0"
- There is no longer a blank space if you have hidden some of the widgets in your Profile Overview tab
- Improved Queue load time
- Modifying shows in Queue no longer causes a redirect to Profile Overview tab (This issue actually only occurred if you went to your Queue via the expanding header.)
- Watch progress circles now update properly as you finish watching videos in your Queue
- Added forum sidebar banners for Subscribers, Moderators, and Admins
That's it for this week. If you notice any issues, please report them to www.funimation.com/support. Thank you!
The below related issues
will be fixed on or around Friday, April 11are fixed now.
- Multiple watch progress circles display in Queue per episode - one per viewing
- Episode numbers not displaying in Queue