Goku prologue of Akira's new manga volume edition

• Anyone noticed the big mistakes in Akira's first Dragon ball manga work since the 90's? Dragon Ball minus is the special coming with the Jaco the Patrolman manga release. In it we see Goku's mother Gine and Bardock saying goodbye to a child Goku in his pod wearing saiyan armor. Now we all know Goku left the planet the day he was born as a naked crying baby. This Goku appears to be older and has a sad look on his face as he is seeing his parents for the last time. Now seeing Goku sad is actually really sad also because even when he died he had a smile both times. But why would the creator himself make so many mistakes in his own source material? Bardock left Goku after seeing his week power level and never saw him again except when he died he saw his pod flying off. He never went for a heartfelt goodbye and while this is really cool to see new content it's just inaccurate and too much like what happened with Superman. Maybe when it releases more will be explained but how can I explain Goku's armor and clearly older that the age of one day? Any thoughts???

• I never read the manga was the Bardock stuff in there or anime filler.
    The only thing we know for sure is he was a naked baby

• He was originally filler but later was in the manga but it did not go into too much detail like the Bardock movie.

• @Justin2014:

He was originally filler but later was in the manga but it did not go into too much detail like the Bardock movie.

More like 2 panels.

I love to read it myself soon. That lingering question of the identity of Goku's mother has been an intrigue from time to time. Besides, who doesn't like new DB material?

• Very true and they just came out with the whole thing but raw (Japanese sentences) but you can still see all the panels and seeing Bardock with Gine is really sweet like Goku with Chi Chi in there few sweet moments lol (after he wakes from the virus for example).

• Yeah i have heard that too and i was quite surprised with this but yeah at the end of the day everything have some logic which are necessary for us to understand,So yeah its like this rather than bothering anything else all these things should be taken care off.