Possible Dub?

• I am curious to know what you guys think about this anime getting a dub. I would really love to see it. But i havent seen or heard anything about funi acquiring any home release rights. If anyone has any info for this anime it would be much appreciated to hear!!!

• A pissible dub?….sounds gross. :p

• Sub-only fans would call it that.

• @PowerTrooper:

But i havent seen or heard anything about funi acquiring any home release rights. If anyone has any info for this anime it would be much appreciated to hear!!!

The streaming numbers for the show are a deciding factor in FUNi picking up the home media rights.

• "Possible" is what i meant. i started this from my phone

• Does anyone know if there's gonna be a second season yet ?

• @hossboss:

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a second season yet ?

nope. nothing so far

• It seems like it's going to be a one season fail.
    (Much similar to Rogue Hero of Athestica)
    Wasn't really a hit in Japan.
    The series ranked pretty low on the rank list.

Sankaku Complex<

If FUNimation does decide to release it, it should remain a SUB-ONLY
    For their Name's sake.

• Machine Doll actually did reasonably well. the show averaged 4000 per volume, so a second season could reasonably happen if the production committee wanted to make another season. Rogue Hero sold half as much as Machine Doll did

@nickjeromana:

If FUNimation does decide to release it, it should remain a SUB-ONLY
    For their Name's sake.

explain that please

• @Getchman:

explain that please

Same reason they'd release OniAi Sub-Only.
    -Not everyone wants a series devoted to nothing but Fan service.-
    Many anime set the stage for a possible second season, but wait to rely on popularity to determine whether or not to continue the series. Unless they rank above the top 10 mark, it is highly unlikely that the studio will allow another season. This happens so frequently that it hurts when a series comes along that does interest me. (Have to watch the Japanese popularity charts.)
    If FUNimation releases too many of these broken series their credibility is on the line.

• a show doesn't need to rank in the top 10 of some random list. it needs to sell well, or maintain decent TV viewership in order to get another season or keep going. i very much doubt funi's credibility is going to be harmed due to releasing shows that don't get another season and your reason for why it should be sub only still doesn't make sense

• @nickjeromana:

Same reason they'd release OniAi Sub-Only. Not everyone wants a series devoted to nothing but Fan service. If FUNimation releases too many of these broken series their credibility is on the line.

You mean like with Rosario + Vampire, Freezing, Maken-Ki, Ikki Tousen, Heaven's Lost Property, Senran Kagura, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, Cat Planet Cuties, Date A Live, Girls Bravo, High School DxD, Love Hina, Shuffle, Sekirei, We Without Wings, Strike Witches, Tenchi Muyo, and Yamada's First Time, all of which have more fanservice than OniAi or Unbreakable Machine Doll and all feature story lines that are unfinished compared to the source material?

If this is how you define credibility then their credibility has been ruined for about a decade. Pretty odd of you to declare their reputation in a perilous position at this point

I'm not convinced you have watched OniAi or Unbreakable Machine Doll and have instead only read the genre tags on an external site

• Oh it wasn't the fan-service elements of OniAi that worried Funimation about how many units would sell.

• i really enjoyed OniAi… though i really prefer to listen and watch my anime instead of read and watch. I really look forward to hear from Funi about what their plans are for this show. This was definitely an awesome anime and i hope that the show had enough support to continue and so we actually get to hear this show dubbed. It would be pretty awesome.