Change in attitudes and behaviors

• Um, is it just me or does there seem to be a sudden shift in most of the main characters' behaviors and attitudes in Ep12? I was very disappointed at how it played out and ended.

• I enjoyed this series more for the comedy and less for the actual character development.

Seeing as episode 12 was the finale, the series had to end in someway.

As for the attitudes and behaviors of the characters in episode 12 goes, I didn't see any dramatic shift when compared to the earlier episodes.

• @Soul_Chaos:

As for the attitudes and behaviors of the characters in episode 12 goes, I didn't see any dramatic shift when compared to the earlier episodes.

So, you're saying that it IS just me. :)

• The last episode definitely had one of the two most serious tones in the show, for sure. I don't think any of the character's attitudes or behaviors changed, it was more of a change in the storytelling from something purely comedic to something that would end the run more traditionally. The ending was a little lackluster, to me, because it put a lot of focus on character development rather than comedy, and that wasn't really what I signed up for when I decided to watch it

Otherwise, good show