Welcome to the DANDIEST forum on the internet!!

• Post all your thoughts and opinions on Space Dandy here!!

So who's your favorite character? Favorite episode? Favorite gag or one-liner?

And how do I get hair as fabulous as that?! O_o

• I can dig it baby!

• Well, might as well chime in since I've seen a good portion of Season 1 on Adult Swim. All I can say is that the show so far is amazing! High quality animation (most of the time), great music, and really stellar voice cast! My favorite episode is going to have to be Episode 13, mostly for the song "ANATATO" and of course dat romance! I'm currently eagerly awaiting Season 2 and I'm diggin' the possibility of learning more about Dr. Gel, who has become my personal Ensemble Darkhorse!

Also, I'm going to make it a point to get this on Blu-ray whenever it's released!

• When will this be released by Funimation? Does anybody know? I wanna see it so much seeing as how Cowboy Bebop is one of my favorite animus and is a classic series. I'm hoping Space Dandy is as much a classic as Cowboy Bebop was. Thanks and God Bless

• @Chris1986:

When will this be released by Funimation? Does anybody know? I wanna see it so much seeing as how Cowboy Bebop is one of my favorite animus and is a classic series. I'm hoping Space Dandy is as much a classic as Cowboy Bebop was. Thanks and God Bless

The last episode of the first season (13) will be released at the end of August in Japan, so it could be 6-12 months after that for a North American release of season 1.

• when will it be dub??? adult swim is has it.

• We just got the Aloha Oe edition this week. OH MY GOSH, so happy we pre-ordered the special edition. I began laughing uncontrollably when I saw the belt buckle. I originally didn't think I would be much interested in this show until I saw the dub clip and read that Ian Sinclair was voicing Dandy. That basically sealed the deal for me to begin watching the show. I am a big fan of both actors that voice Dandy and love the originality of the show.

I love that the animation varied with each episode which really helped to capture the mood of each storyline. Dandy and the crew are definitely characters that cannot be confined to a single box in regards of how to describe. I originally thought that the show was going to be one-note of a some philandering guy chasing the galaxy for girls. I definitely ate some humble pie.

Some of my favorite episodes: A Merry Companion is a Wagon in Space, Baby; The Lonely Pooch Planet, Baby; There's Music in the Darkness, Baby; and my top A World With No Sadness, Baby. On the last episode, I feel like it was implied that Dandy died???? He crosses multiple dimensions, so is it possible that in this particular one that he did indeed pass on? I know that the director left this one open-ended but wondering if anyone else had thoughts.