Buddy Complex Second Season Announced

• It's been officially announced that the Buddy Complex series will continue. I'm personally very happy about this since it is a very good anime.

• Has there been any further "confirmation" beyond "To be continued" at the end of the final episode?

I seem to recall series before that indicated in this or a similar fashion that a second series would be coming, but it never came to fruition.

• We just got a brand new Buddy Complex forum, so I'm-a move this over there now if you don't mind. ~_^

• Something finally got its forum. Bout time.

Anyway While this series wouldn't be the first to say "To Be Continued" and not actually get anything more, I really hope it does. Its was pretty good. And I'd like to see where they want to head with it.

• It's been confirmed by Sunrise, the company that makes it, that there will be more Buddy Complex. It's official.

• That last episode though..

• what about the last episode it was sweet the show will be way more interesting from this point on :D

• A good Thursday morning every body and to you too Moderator, can i please get some help with episode 13 of this wonderful series as it did not get uploaded to hulu on Monday evening after one week simulcast delay for the elite subscribers.
    I'm not angry about the subscriber delay but I am upset that this episode seems to have delayed in in the acquisitions for the Spring 2014 Simulcasts.

• @NanoPaladin:

That last episode though..

!
    ! It's easy to see why things turned out the way they did.
    ! Aoba was willing to sacrifice what he wanted (to go back to his own time), to give Hina what she needed (Be saved from the time loop)
    ! Which Bizon wasn't able to do quite a few times (Not trusting her enough about the communication in Ep. 8. Putting his wants over her needs in Ep. 12 x 2 (The funeral, then not batting an eyelash when she was turned into a mind controlled doll)
    !

• Use funimation not hulu
    @thorstwin:

a good thursday morning every body and to you too moderator, can i please get some help with episode 13 of this wonderful series as it did not get uploaded to hulu on monday evening after one week simulcast delay for the elite subscribers.
    I'm not angry about the subscriber delay but i am upset that this episode seems to have delayed in in the acquisitions for the spring 2014 simulcasts.