Unbreakable Machine Doll: no forum link

• I am just curious to know why "Unbreakable Machine Doll" doesn't have a forum link for the anime itself. I am still kinda new with all this. i was hoping to go to an already set up forum to discuss the anime and see whether or not anybody was wanting to see it dubbed or not. cause i know i do. Any info on this would be nice

• They haven't gotten around to creating subforums for any of their new acquisitions since Fall 2013, for whatever reason

PRETTY LAZY, ADMIN GODS

• @Riles:

They haven't gotten around to creating subforums for any of their new acquisitions since Fall 2013, for whatever reason

PRETTY LAZY, ADMIN GODS

They are to busy dealing with people who spam them with 1000 tickets every day.. XD

• @PowerTrooper:

I am just curious to know why "Unbreakable Machine Doll" doesn't have a forum link for the anime itself. I am still kinda new with all this. i was hoping to go to an already set up forum to discuss the anime and see whether or not anybody was wanting to see it dubbed or not. cause i know i do. Any info on this would be nice

You can just go ahead and create a thread in the Anime sub-forum for now to discuss topics pertaining to the shows that don't have a sub-forum of their own yet.

• @Soundmonkey44:

They are to busy dealing with people who spam them with 1000 tickets every day.. XD

Funimation makes things hard on themselves and dont put alot of thought into making things easy!
    Example 1 - would be the attack on titan exclusive release. They know the shop dont work right for 50% of the people, yet they decided to do a website exclusive that can only be purchased by thier shop?

Example 2 - kamisama kiss & physco pass premium editions. The box is like 3-4 inches thick with dvd cases, with the physical extras inside the artbox. So you got this 3 inch empty space in the artbox, when/if you decide to use the extras for a 12 episode anime. Also if you started adding up many of these sets the space wasted is just ridiculously dumb. Then they give you dvd cases instead of bluray cases for your bluray disc! Then ontop of this they give rightstuff crappy pictures with no information on box size. They shouldve left the physical extras seperate from the boxart and stuck with a bluray case for the premium bluray release. Whoever thought this was a great idea at this company obviously didnt think it out very well.

Love the animes they dub and bring to North america, but they are a backwards company and make things hard on themselves and everyone else!

• You are literally the only person I've seen that has issues with the Shop. Try removing all the cookies and viruses from your browser

The Premium Set boxes aren't intended to be on a shelf. They aren't chipboard art boxes like regular LEs are

Every Funimation title I've purchased has come in a Blu-Ray amore, aside from B Gata H Kei, which was released in early 2012. Every other combo pack comes in a Blu-Ray case

I do not understand your frustration because none of your complaints make any sense whatsoever

• he's tried everything that has been suggested, and tech support cant replicate his problem, so that means they cant fix it. he is the only one they cant help.

• Riles,
    The Premium Sets are chipboard boxarts and I just want to say im not against the physical extras that other people want/like. Even though I dont care/need/ or want them, I do not have a problem with them including them with the sets for other people. I buy all the LEs mainly for the boxart only and to support the show more, but only a few do I keep all the extras for myself. EX. Fate/Zero. But I see no sense in them putting the physical extras in the chipboard box when they know people are going to use them. They couldve just left them seperate in the soft box.
    Also what do you mean the premium sets arent for the shelves? That is ridiuclous to me. No offence intended.

Im not the only person that has the shop issues, but I am probably the only person who complained on here after the support ticket. Also my computers are cleaned and scanned daily by a computer tech. According to what funimation tech told me there are lots of people having shop issues, some the same as mine and some different and I do see some who complain here and there on the facebook page. Most probably dont complain because they figure rightstuff is cheaper anywho, so why fuss. Only reason why I was fussing so much about the issue at the time was for 3 reasons.
    1. I figured if I could buy directly from thier site, they get more profit from the sale ( No Middle Man). (Support animes and similar shows I like)
    2. More profit made from the sale, means more animes in the future and shows more support for the shows I like and may get me more shows similar or extra seasons down the line. (I buy only bluray dubs, No manga, No Osts, No random trinkets, etc. So I like to show support only way I can )
    3. I thought that way down the line that the funi team may do special releases/earlier releases down in the future on thier shop site only, like so many companies do when they have thier own shop.

But last time I chatted with my support ticket holder person they said they were working on the issue and to be patient and keep trying the shop. So I took that as a sign that they would at the very least get things working right before doing specials. But I was wrong in my thinking obviously!

Wrote this late at night, so please excuse me if it sounds rude or whatever. Im half out of it.

• @Riles:

They haven't gotten around to creating subforums for any of their new acquisitions since Fall 2013, for whatever reason

PRETTY LAZY, ADMIN GODS

And lo, the Admin of the forum came upon them and bestowed all forsaken Shows with forums, and there was much rejoicing.

Cloudkicker, please do not hijack threads. If you would like to discuss the issues that you are encountering in the Shop and see if other users can help, please make a new thread. It would probably fit best in FUNimation General or in Members Lounge.

• @Sophie:

And lo, the Admin of the forum came upon them and bestowed all forsaken Shows with forums, and there was much rejoicing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjjZGyYcH9E

So now that we have a dedicated forum for UMD, I think it's pretty safe to lock this one.

From now on, please use this forum (http://www.funimation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?1413-Unbreakable-Machine-Doll) to discuss all your Unbreakable Machine Doll needs. ^_^