Please read and think about it

• I have a new anime idea. I don't have title yet so that's why I'm here to talk to you.

Powers:

Synergetic- Have the ability to create monsters in their mind and send them out whenever they want. They start off with four monsters of the basic elements. In order for them to get more monsters their four monsters have to produce essence of their power. Once they have two of their monsters essence they combine them and an egg appears. The eggs hatch after a while and a new monster appears. They can also combine themselves with their monsters to combine the power. These people also come with one other ability at random for themselves.

Paramedic- Healers of the world. They have multiple abilities, but all for healing. They can only heal one person at a time from the start but end up healing over 2 dozen at one time.

Avatar- Have full control over fire, water, air, and earth. They can pull the elements into their body for more power. Their elements cannot be combined but can be extended past their limt by developing it.

Sorcerer- Use magic to do anything they learn. All sorcerers have different limits on their power. Every sorcerer has to choose the type of sorcerer they will become. Their are 3 different types of sorcerers being elemental, summoning, and movement.

Warrior- Only abilities are buffs and debuffs. They are combatants close and long ranged. The way they power up is by attacking themselves with their own weapon.

Demon- Evil beings that hide within special people. When inside alone one they don't die until their holder dies. Confines tenfold of the holders power. They have red eyes with black all around. They have two abilities. DakubImu ( dark beam ), a black beam with red outlining fired from the mouth. Dakuboru ( dark balls ), tennis ball size balls of dark energy that are fired from the hands.

Angel- Good beings that stay inside their wielders body until asked to come out. These beings only stay with their holder if they remain good spirited. Confines tenfold of the holders power. They have blue eyes with white all around. They have two abilities. Kosen ( light beam ), a white beam with blue outlining fIred from both hands put together. Hikari no boru ( light balls ), soccer ball size balls of light energy that are fired from the hands.

Standards- These are inside everyone unless a demon or angel gets inside. They attempt to become great friends with their holder. Confines 5 times the holders power. They're appearance doesn't change. They have the ability to summon any type of weapon.

Text me or email me for more details I'm still working on tge redt and improvements so please don't trash.

Thanks for your time.

• You'd be better off taking this to a japanese creator;funi does not create anime.

• @CelestialKnight:

You'd be better off taking this to a japanese creator

No, you wouldn't: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2013-10-18

FUNI doesn't want it, either: http://www.funimation.com/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_fun_general#faq_faq_fun_general_5

Can I submit my original idea for an anime?

Unfortunately, we cannot accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials submitted by outside sources, such as original artwork or ideas for characters, stories, products or games. To avoid any confusion as to ownership of intellectual property, it is also our policy not to circulate any such submissions to other persons in the company. For more information, please read our Terms of Use policy.

To OP: Just write it if that's your desire.

• Four things you REALLY need to consider:

1. FUNimation does NOT make anime, so listing your ideas on their website makes jack-shit worth of difference.
    2. The Japanese do NOT care about your ideas. Unless you can learn Japanese, move to Japan, somehow make your way into a Japanese production committee, and convince them that your idea will make them tons of dough, then give up on your dreams and settle for a webcomic or amateur web series instead.
    3. It is a TERRIBLE idea to not only list your email address, but also your personal phone number, on the internet so that everyone can see it. It's too late to cure now. Expect a million prank calls, fake pizza orders, and telemarketers out the ass to attack you any second now.
    4. And for the love of God… READ. THE. GOD. DAMN. STICKY!!!!

Don't get mad at me. I speak only the truth, and everyone here will back me up on it.

• time to order somebody a couple dozen pizzas

• I think it's a perfectly acceptable use of the forums to bring these ideas to the attention of other fans for their thoughts. (maybe in a different subforum? I don't know, that's up to moderators) However, as Spaceman Hardy and several others have said, FUNimation Entertainment does not produce new anime and does not accept unsolicited requests for ideas.

You may also want to more jealously guard your intellectual property than to post ideas about it on a public forum, at least once you get closer to completing an idea.

And DEFINITELY DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET. Just don't do it. Please please please for your own sake, don't do it. Sending it in private communication is up to your personal discretion, but posting it online is asking for trouble. :) I've removed it for you.

• I'm going to move this to Fan FIction since it isn't related to FUNimation.

Note that posting of personal details is also explicitly forbidden by the forum rules.

• maybe you should find a partner who can draw and start with a comic first

• I think it's a good idea. Very interesting, I would read this.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Four things you REALLY need to consider:

4. And for the love of God… READ. THE. GOD. DAMN. STICKY!!!!

Don't get mad at me. I speak only the truth, and everyone here will back me up on it.

Don't worry, man. I got your back :)

• @BellaYaoiKitsune:

Don't worry, man. I got your back :)

I'm looking back on when I first wrote that, and WOW. I was kind of a jerk 2 years ago.

Sorry about that. -_-V

• So long ago..

• Well, that was long ago…

But also, a thought...
    If you just have a power structure, that might work better as a game.
    Or... somewhere between a game and a story... post the world, and let a bunch of people write stories in that world, and then bring all of the stories together?
    That might be fun... anyone want to do that?
    (I say as if I don't already have a billion projects in progress but whatever...)

Edit: Can I attempt to consolidate the OP a little?

There can be two types of powers people are born with (Synergetic or Elemental; healing can be a part of those). People born without powers can learn sorcery, or be warriors, or both. Any of the above can contract an angel or demon, who boosts their powers in exchange for something (to eat their souls?). Scratch the last one since it seems redundant/overly complex.