Hyperdimension Neptunia

• Hyperdimension Neptunia trailer
    http://youtu.be/d-s2sf9xrZo

Via ANN

Genres: action, comedy, fantasy, science fiction
    Themes: ecchi, moe
    Objectionable content: Significant

SYNOPSIS: In the world of Gamindustri, four competing CPU goddesses rule the lands of Lastation, Leanbox, Lowee, and Planeptune. When dark forces threaten their power, they’ll have to learn to work together if they want to defeat evil. Based on the hit RPG series, it’s the video game console wars as you’ve never seen them before: fought by gorgeous girls!.

Watch it Now on Funimation http://www.funimation.com/shows/hyperdimension-neptunia

• Ya know, being a fan of the games, this was a pretty fun watch. Thankfully the back and forth between characters, my favorite part about the games, was left intact and just as funny. The only real downside for me was the lack of all the parts to their transformed costumes. All we got were their back pieces, none of the head, shoulders and what have you pieces. I guess they had to cut back on animation costs… HA! Who am I kidding, anything extra covering them up would just hurt sales, am I right? Sigh I probably am :\

I can tell ya right now though, if this does get a dub, I'm so used to the game voices after 3 installments that if we don't see them used here it's gunna be a major letdown and the sad part is I'm pretty sure we won't see them used. Man, I was so convinced NISA would get this show and it'd be their first attempt at an English dub.

• The Japanese release of volume 2 of the anime will include an OST CD (or perhaps just a limited edition version will do so). In any case, a sampler for the soundtrack is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZAEMRiJU0Y

If Funi decide to do their own physical release of this series, I wonder if the OST could be an option also?

• I can't wait for Funimation the release Hyperdimension Neptunia on Blu-ray.

• After watching the first episode I ended up buying the games to help me understand everything. This is definitely one of my favorite animes and I can't wait for it to be dubbed, I want to buy this when the dub is released on DVD/BD.

• @Zangetsu91:

After watching the first episode I ended up buying the games to help me understand everything. This is definitely one of my favorite animes and I can't wait for it to be dubbed, I want to buy this when the dub is released on DVD/BD.

I would buy the games but I don't want to buy a game console first.

• I just ordered a PS3 and the first Hyperdimension Neptunia game. I never saw any game that looked fun enough to buy a game console until I watched Hyperdimension Neptunia TV, I was watching youtube game play videos until I wanted to play enough to buy one.

I will buy the other two games, I just didn't want to spend over $300 right now.

• This show is great in english. The goddesses and their sisters have the same voices as in the games. the only possible downside for me was that alot of the other characters had new voices, but still well worth watching and buying