Elite Video Subscription Offer

• I got an email including an offer to sign up for Elite Video Subscription services. But I can't find where to sign up for the 12 month offer that includes the following:
    Sign-up for 12 months - $85

• Free DVD/Blu-ray combo pack box set or movie
    • 10% off FUNimation Shop coupon
    • FUNimation decal & pin set

Is this offer still available? If so, where do I sign up?
    Thanks in advance.

• The offer is only available if you go to the Funimation booth at New York Comic-Con

http://www.funimation.com/blog/?p=2302

• @Riles:

The offer is only available if you go to the Funimation booth at New York Comic-Con

http://www.funimation.com/blog/?p=2302

What about us poors?

• I can't make a new thread, so I'd like to post a question here (because I think it may be related).
    I was perusing the video catalog for streaming titles & many titles, upon their thumbnail images, have a red letter E in the top left corner. Does this E mean that the are available only to Elite Video Subscription holders? ..Does it mean that these particular titles are edited/censored? ..Or what?

I'm fairly keen on the idea of subscribing, but I'd like to know about the quality of the product I'll be getting.
    It seems that most titles seem to be available streaming in both Japanese & Dub. I assume everything is in HD. I hope nothing is censored. Do FUNimation's longer series feature the entirety of their length? (All of DB, DBZ, FairyTail, One Piece) Are the absolute most recent dubbed One Piece episodes available uncut (or at all?)

thanks for answering & trying to help sell me on this service.

• @Gevin:

Does this E mean that the are available only to Elite Video Subscription holders? ..Does it mean that these particular titles are edited/censored? ..Or what?

means is only available for subscribers

@Gevin:

It seems that most titles seem to be available streaming in both Japanese & Dub. I assume everything is in HD.

nearly everything. I think a few older show haven't been up;dated to HD. A few other shows at random aren't in HD for the sub track. Admin's are aware of that and trying to figure out why

@Gevin:

I hope nothing is censored.

only if it was censored as a simulcast, like Tokyo Ghoul. Censored simulcasts are eventually replaced with uncensored material, assuming the home release has been uncensored

@Gevin:

Do FUNimation's longer series feature the entirety of their length? (All of DB, DBZ, FairyTail, One Piece) Are the absolute most recent dubbed One Piece episodes available uncut (or at all?)

yes to all 5

• thank you very much!