Maken-ki! Season Two Dub

• Does anyone know if funimation is going to dub season 2? It was a great anime and i'd love to see the second season dubbed.

• still airing, so, far too early to know

• @Adrian00712:

Does anyone know if funimation is going to dub season 2? It was a great anime and i'd love to see the second season dubbed.

Why bother? The second season has been a waste of time, unless you need a fan service fix. I'm very dissapointed at the lack of a story line as in season 1.

Each to their own I guess.

• It's A boob show that can make easy $$$ for Funi, so yes it'll probably get a dub, but don't expect one till 2015.

• from what i heard its more of a fan service than plot extension but i don't care maken ki is one of the best harem animes out there and i need more but am a dub only person i highly recommend to fans of the harem genre

• i am a fan of the harem genre and I thought season 2 was just awful. not that season 1 was any good either.

• I too believe that Maken-Ki is a pretty terrible and unusually over-sexist addition to the harem genre and probably should not be watched

• @Riles:

I too believe that Maken-Ki is a pretty terrible and unusually over-sexist addition to the harem genre and probably should not be watched

opinions are like assholes everyone has one. that being said it is just opinion and you should probjust let others decide if they shouldwatch itor not

• People are free to watch what they want to watch

I am only here to tell them that what they want to watch is terrible awful garbage that should not be watched because it is not worth watching due to its aforementioned use of terrible and garbage

• @Riles:

People are free to watch what they want to watch

I am only here to tell them that what they want to watch is terrible awful garbage that should not be watched because it is not worth watching due to its aforementioned use of terrible and garbage

and as i said before its only an opinion but at least your honest,i feel as this season was a filler and nothing more,i did findit overdid it a little like the teddy bear but other then that it wasnt complete garbage it had decent fight scenes and we also saw how the original makenki was started which was interesting, animation was smooth. could def have been a lot worse

• People have every right to share opinions, even if they aren't ones you share, people have the misconception that every negative comment towards something they like is somehow a personal attack against them. Which just isn't true.

Now I hate negativity as much as the next guy, but part of engaging in a public forum is dealing with both negative & positive opinions you don't agree with.

Now personally in this case I agree with Riles that the show in question, like many other modern anime & television programs is garbage. But I respect others right to enjoy it.

• @Soundmonkey44:

People have every right to share opinions, even if they aren't ones you share, people have the misconception that every negative comment towards something they like is somehow a personal attack against them. Which just isn't true.

Now I hate negativity as much as the next guy, but part of engaging in a public forum is dealing with both negative & positive opinions you don't agree with.

Now personally in this case I agree with Riles that the show in question, like many other modern anime & television programs is garbage. But I respect others right to enjoy it.

yes people do have the right to share opinions its your natrual born right to do so. i respect riles opinion but when riles said it was a waste of time and you shouldn't watch it, that kinda bothered me. i would rather others judge the show based on what they see and not another person opinion. what you might like not every other person will. i did agree to the fact that they tried a little to hard for harem and actually overdid things.

• @Malache:

yes people do have the right to share opinions its your natrual born right to do so. i respect riles opinion but when riles said it was a waste of time and you shouldn't watch it, that kinda bothered me. i would rather others judge the show based on what they see and not another person opinion. what you might like not every other person will. i did agree to the fact that they tried a little to hard for harem and actually overdid things.

I agree with Malache. I read the manga and one way it could get better is that they found a way to get the anime back on track with the main storyline of the manga. It may be possible that these episodes are just fillers so the manga could give the anime producers more material to work with. I hope that's the case

• I agree it is a boob show just like Highschool DxD just so funi can make money easier. But just like with Highschool DxD 2 they got a little off track and did a filler instead so the manga could give the show more to deal with. In my opinion Highschool DxD and Maken-ki were both awesome shows. The only way you would find the shows sexist is if your a female cause the shows have a lot more of girl body parts than boy body parts and a lot more girls than guys peroid. That being said I haven't watch season 2 of maken-ki cause I prefer english dubs cause I can't read very fast so the subtitles go by too fast.

• nothing in DxD season 2 was filler. it was all from volumes 3 and 4 of the light novels

• I definitly think that they will make a dub version to maken ki two

• I want to know too cuz they should've dub it this year or last year depending what year did season two was made

• Looking at past releases when compared to the source material's end date, I assess with confidence that we can expect a dub release in late July. Taking that into account I think we'll be seeing a trailer for the release sometime in June.

• Definitely expect it in July considering past releases.

• Plz dub maken kie two I love season one plz❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❕❕❕❕❕❕❕‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

Funimation I am begging u to dub maken ki two
    watch and own so much of yalls dub mostly Dbz

• This post is deleted!