About Posting Suggestions

• Thank you to everyone that has been giving us feedback and offering suggestions on how to improve the site. Better still, you have been doing one suggestion per thread and have been writing very descriptive titles. This is wonderful and makes it very easy for me to go through things.

I just wanted to let you all know that I wrote most of the technical requirements for the site. I basically took the final html design and said what everything did. In some places, like Profile, I was involved from the wireframes all the way to the QC part of the development process.

I will try to respond to each thread as quickly and with as much information as I can. Because the site is still new and we're working on current issues however, my time is split between watching over Roku ticket inbox and requirements for FUNimation.com 2.1, which is what we are calling the next phase update of our new site. This means that it might be a while before I get to your thread.

Please rest assured, though, that when the time comes to gather improvement information for the site, this will be the first place that I look, so again, I really appreciate how organized this forum has become, and I hope that you understand if your thread is not responded to right away.

Finally, it will be a tiny bit before we can begin work on improvements. The good news is that because of how the site was developed, it is much easier to make changes to, so you should start to see improvements as time goes by. I'll be keeping track of such updates either here or in the Site Information forum. I will, of course, take suggestions on this as well.

Thank you again for all of your help!

• I belive you guys show make more Soul Eater where Maka learns about her weapon abilities and how to use them it just doesn't seem right to end the series so abruptly

• @Hexer134:

I belive you guys show make more Soul Eater where Maka learns about her weapon abilities and how to use them it just doesn't seem right to end the series so abruptly

!

• @Hexer134:

I belive you guys show make more Soul Eater where Maka learns about her weapon abilities and how to use them it just doesn't seem right to end the series so abruptly

Either that's a troll, or set poster doesn't know how to read is an idiot. I'm gonna go with troll, been a lot of those lately. :p

• @Hexer134:

HEY YOU.

R.T.G.D.S.

http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?1061-Do-NOT-Ask-For-Future-Seasons-of-Anime

.<

• @Hexer134:

I belive you guys show make more Soul Eater

Thank you very much for the feedback and for your support of Soul Eater. Unfortunately, FUNimation does not make anime. However, you can talk all about what you would like to see in a Soul Eater sequel over in the Soul Eater forum.

• Since this thread got a little derailed, how about an update?

We've been implementing a lot of really great suggestions that have been posted here and many more are in various stages of being implemented, so thank you! Also, thank you for being patient with us and for understanding. We really do want FUNimation.com to be a place where you can enjoy anime and everything that comes with being an anime fan.

Is there anything that you'd like to see in this section of the forum that can better help with making suggestions? In the previous forum (RIP), we had a suggestion tracker that had the implementation status of each. Is that something that we should bring back?

• @Sophie:

In the previous forum (RIP), we had a suggestion tracker that had the implementation status of each. Is that something that we should bring back?

Yes! B) :up:

• Hopefully this is the right place for this sorry if it's not.

What about Site Polls? I've noticed a lot of sites have them recently. You could do those to help find out more of what people like. Here's some of the anime polls I've came across.

Which genre do you like the best? (They included all genre's in the poll.)
    Which genre do you want to see more of? (They included all genre's in the poll.)
    Which anime would you rather see English Dubbed? (They about 5 anime's listed.)
    What anime do you feel is the most underrated? (They about 5 anime's listed.)
    Are you male or Female?
    What's you age range?

• I suggest people only make suggestions if the suggestions they are suggesting are actually suggestible!! :p

But yes more site polls about what anime, both old & new people are interested in would be nice.

• We could do polls. However, we already do surveys occasionally on this type of thing.

• I would like to see if you could add the third season of sekirei to the fun IM action channel on roku please that would be greatly appreciated

• @bear1987:

I would like to see if you could add the third season of sekirei to the fun IM action channel on roku please that would be greatly appreciated

a third season does not exist

• Okay I hope this is not going to be posted on any current discussion. This is the suggestions thread for improvements about the website if I am understanding this right. I am looking for a place where I can suggest some anime either be published in some official form of American media or for suggestions on new anime that has yet to make it to the states yet. My suggestions in general will be about anime that has been out for a while and never been seen aired in America or anime like a few that were seen on air in America but not yet been released on anything that is current like DVD. Can you help me find a place to start suggesting some anime that I want to see be sold on something like DVD?

• @deju:

I am looking for a place where I can suggest some anime either be published in some official form of American media or for suggestions on new anime that has yet to make it to the states yet.

Have we got a thread for you!
    http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?102-Shows-and-Movies-You-d-Like-FUNimation-to-Pick-Up-Thread-Episode-IV-A-New-Forum

• Does anyone know what happened to the Anime Called Mon Colle Knights? Some of it Aired in the States dubbed in English but like now there doesn't seem to be any trace of it.

• yes I was watching dbz and I was hopeing if you can dubed the rest of dragon ball z kai please I realy like the intros and endings better on kai then on dbz o and put them on blu ray and dvd thank you and good luck

• When you watch one episode of any show, then go to watch the next episode, I feel it should either prompt you and ask you if you would like the show to start off with out having to go through all the title song and "this is what happened last episode. Or have a marathon feature button to do the same.

• should there not be a tread labled something like (Anime you think we should get)or something in where ppl can post a reply with the name of an anime and a BREIF reason why they would like to see it brought to funi? and yes ik there are many shows that are already taken and funi will never get like SAO, inuyasha and naruto but it would help to have one thread dedicated to that, and it would be cool if that lead to us getting some more shows. and if there is such a tread and i'm just blind then ill go sit in a corner (i did look though.)

• @alagor:

should there not be a tread labled something like (Anime you think we should get)or something in where ppl can post a reply with the name of an anime and a BREIF reason why they would like to see it brought to funi

http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?102-Shows-and-Movies-You-d-Like-FUNimation-to-Pick-Up-Thread-Episode-IV-A-New-Forum

• hmm welp i am blind i guess, any way if ya need me ill be in ma corner. slinks away to corner