Why aren't New dubs in 2014 being posted until the video release dates?

• For elite video subscribers, until 2014, the first 2-4 episodes of new dub titles used to be posted, but now since 2014, it seems like no dub episodes are posted until the DVD/Blu-Ray release dates. Why is that? Wasn't the Elite Video Subscription supposed to allow you to watch dubs before their home video release?

For example, I would like to see the first 2 dubbed episode of Date A Live at least 1 month or 2 weeks before the home video release?

Is Haganari Next dub videos not going to be posted until the home video release date?

• For what it's worth, they've really only completely updated the EVS schedule up through March. Anything after that is just the EVS sub schedule for simulcasts and other shows, like subbed Fairy Tail

They'll update the EVS schedule to include dubs for April sometime this month. Maybe they'll update May as well

I don't know why you think they're being posted on the same day they're released on home video. Fairy Tail part 9 was made available for EVS subscribers last Tuesday even though the home release is on the 25th. Psycho-Pass is also already available for EVS users even though the show will be released March 11th. Robotics;Notes part 2 is being released on the 25th as well, but the episodes will be available for EVS subscribers on Tuesday

• Date a Live is not scheduled to be "released" till around June and usually they do not post the first four dubbed episodes till about a month in advance of the release. About a week or two in advanced of the home video release is when you get the rest of the dubbed episodes for subscribers. So there is a long while to go before we see Date a Live or Haganari Next even appear on the schedule.

Edit - Someone beat me to it! Damn you proof reading!

• @tmaxxer:

Edit - Someone beat me to it! Damn you proof reading!

• @Riles:

Riles! What a pleasure seeing you here.

• Dammit twa

• Because Funi is trying to teach you whipper snappers patiance!

• @Soundmonkey44:

Because Funi is trying to teach you whipper snappers patiance!

Are dubs no longer going to be released before the home video release dates?

• The preview dubs do affect my pre-order decisions. I'll admit that I didn't (which was fortuitous, turns out) order Psycho-pass due to the first 4 eps not impressing me but I've got scads of shows that I have preordered solely because of the dub preview eps. If DxD hadn't been previewed then I, having not liked the Japanese track, wouldn't have preordered it. I've also been a bit concerned about the lack of preview eps on the schedule as it stands.

My $0.02.

• I don't have any direct control over the schedule, but I can tell you that it's usually only updated about a month out. It looks like the schedule currently goes a little bit past that, but you can definitely tell that the later dates are not wholly filled out with content as much as the closer dates are.

If there's a title coming out in March that you have a question about, I can see what I can find out, but I have a feeling anything past April just isn't up on the schedule yet, which would be pretty typical, as previously stated, not that it won't be coming out.

We do, on occasion, only have the rights to DVD/BD release, of course, but that's not at all typical for new releases as I'm sure you know.

• @Spaceshotx7:

Are dubs no longer going to be released before the home video release dates?

what is making you think this? shows are sill being uploaded before the DVD/BD release date, and that hasn't stopped