To Love Ru

• Via ANN

Genres: action, comedy, romance
    Themes: alien, ecchi, fanservice, harem, parody, school, school life, Unrequited Love
    Objectionable content: Significant

Synopsis: They say that the bathroom is the most dangerous room in the house, but when a beautiful, naked alien princess teleports into Rito Yuki's bathtub, it's a definite case of rub-a-dub-doom! Having no idea that the planet Develuke even exists, Rito is completely unaware that touching a girl's breasts there is how they propose marriage. Consequently, due to some slippery tile and some extra-prominent female appendages, Rito's suddenly on his way to being a member of the royal family.

Unfortunately, as hot as Lala is, this is one royal family no one wants to become a part of given that her father, King Develuke, bears a suspicious resemblance to the devil! And then there's the little issue of the very nice human girl that Rito's already interested in, who's probably not going to be too understanding of his sudden involvement in intergalactic affairs. Will Rito become the next king of the galaxy? Will he learn the secret of the Big Bang?

via TRSI:

To Love Ru DVD Complete Collection (S)

Contains episodes: 1-26.

Special Features: Clean Opening Animation, Clean Closing Animation.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles

Motto To Love Ru -Trouble- second season

Synopsis: The insanity that began when a very naked (and very female) alien teleported into Rito Yuki's bathtub (while he was in it) continues. And even though Princess Lala has finally started to admit her true feelings for the young man she's inexplicably engaged to marry (as a result of what happened in said bathtub and Develuke customs), her sometimes erratic technology and the snags and snarls of intergalatic politicse and intrigue are still causing major problems.

That transporter? Yeah, it still has the nasty habit of leaving the clothes behind. Alien bounty hunters? Yep, even more of them and they're even more devious. Add body switches, alien skunks, a bathroom that changes size and shape, the inevitable sleepover that you just know it's going to go horribly, horribly wrong (spoiler: it does). Worst of all, there's Valentine's Day, and even in space you'll be able to hear Rito scream!

Via RightStuf:

Motto To Love Ru -Trouble- DVD Complete Collection (S)

Special Features: Clean Opening Animation, Clean Closing Animation.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles.

• All I know is that To Loveru is super interesting.

• Just wish the Sentai would et teh OVAs to the first part. Othewise if you don't read the manga or have seen the OVAs via fansubs you don't see how Nana and Momo come to live with them. But I love the show.

• I'm starting to get a little ticked off with Sentai now cos they've announced there releases up to feb next year and still no word on "To Love-Ru Darkness" WTF!!?

• @Dachou:

I'm starting to get a little ticked off with Sentai now cos they've announced there releases up to feb next year and still no word on "To Love-Ru Darkness" WTF!!?

It does seem like it's been a while, since the license was announced about a year ago, but the last DVD/BD wasn't released until May 2013, and a 10 month gap between the Japanese and North American release isn't that unusual.

• @Dachou:

I'm starting to get a little ticked off with Sentai now cos they've announced there releases up to feb next year and still no word on "To Love-Ru Darkness" WTF!!?

I would say to hope the long time would mean a dub. But seeing as they haven't even dubed the other season, its doubtfull. Its probly like Eyeofpain said.

• @Dragon0:

I would say to hope the long time would mean a dub. But seeing as they haven't even dubed the other season, its doubtfull. Its probly like Eyeofpain said.

Getting all seasons on Blu-ray might happen now.

• well i enjoyed the series and hope for the next release is sometime soon.

• @Chrisc:

Getting all seasons on Blu-ray might happen now.

This is true. Seems they are not gunna stick by their past statement of if they get BD rights they'll dub. As evident with some recently releases. But I jsut hope they get Darkness out soon. Hopfully with the couple OVAs of Darkness included in it.

• @Dragon0:

This is true. Seems they are not gunna stick by their past statement of if they get BD rights they'll dub. As evident with some recently releases. But I jsut hope they get Darkness out soon. Hopfully with the couple OVAs of Darkness included in it.

I don't know where you read that statement (and if it's true, I'm sure you're missing key parts to that statement), but Sentai has shown a commitment towards re-releasing shows with an English dub, as evidenced by Nyan Koi, Maria Holic, Clannad, and a handful of others

• I was looking to wach this anime cus i heard it was good, but thay dont have it… I looked it up on Amazon but for how much thay have it listed for I don't know if i want to spend that much, should I buy i it ?

• You can watch it on Hulu.

• or crunchyroll or TheAnimeNetwork.com

• I love this anime and it's on Hulu to watch and To Love Ru Darkness on Bluray has been set for an August or September release. Subtitled Only (sorry). You can preorder on Rightstuf or other sites now. I just hope they're uncensored. :(

• @h1k1k0m0r1:

I just hope they're uncensored. :(

The sets so far have been. So good chance this one will too.

• I'm just surprised they haven't gotten around to dubbing this yet. It seems like it would be an almost guaranteed success and the show appears to be on par if not better than some of the other shows they have gone back and dubbed

• I enjoyed the last two seasons more than the first personally. Mostly because of Momo and the amped-up level of fanservice.

• @8hatman8:

I'm just surprised they haven't gotten around to dubbing this yet. It seems like it would be an almost guaranteed success and the show appears to be on par if not better than some of the other shows they have gone back and dubbed

I'm more surprised they haven't licensed the OVA's yet which introduce Momo and Nana into the story.

• @Dragon0:

I'm more surprised they haven't licensed the OVA's yet which introduce Momo and Nana into the story.

THANK YOU!
    When I started, MOTTO I realized I was missing a whole bunch of stuff as I didn't know about the OVAs. All I kept thinking was who are these two.. and the baby. lol

• @clutz1572:

THANK YOU!
    When I started, MOTTO I realized I was missing a whole bunch of stuff as I didn't know about the OVAs. All I kept thinking was who are these two.. and the baby. lol

Celines story is one best seen in the Manga. Since the anime never discusses it. Its quite interesting and also shows one of the times Momo starts showing some deep interest in Rito.

• I'd like to see Celine's story myself, all that I've seen mentioned was that she was a plant in Rito's garden that became a humanoid.

Anyways I'm just finishing up the Darkness OVAs and I'm pretty stoked about the 4th season, whenever that becomes available! I started watching this show based on this thread and I've quite enjoyed it, It's a very fun show to watch.