Anita Sarkeesian's downfall
And she deserved it to because she's a terrible person.
- She spreads lies, misinformation, and man-hate in her videos
- She refuses to participate in debates or discussions, even if they are on her terms,
- She re-enforces slut-shaming and promotes it.
- She refuses to help victims of rape
- She harassed Sargon of Akkad at 2017 VidCon even though he wasn't saying or doing anything.
- She perpetuates rape myths.
- She manipulates by cherry-picking her sources and taking them out of context.
- She cheated so many people out of their money.
- She belittled a man who spoke out for protection of male harassment victims. This also happened at 2017 Vidcon
- She purposely goads trolls into trolling her and then cries about it for money
- She calls for censorship at the UN.
- She disables comments on her videos and claims that it's to protect herself from trolling
- She will harass and ruin the lives of those who disagree with her, even women.
- She demands that all women conform to her ideals, and that the ones that don't are internalized misogynists and are hurting women for their own selfish desires.
So, overall, she's just a terrible, terrible person. A garbage human. A bully. A person with no sense of honor and dignity. She and her defenders claim she wants fairness and equality, but she just wants everything to cater to her. If she really wanted fairness, she would have used fairness herself, but she never did. And now, she's getting what she deserved: to go broke and be abandoned and left out in the cold.
Video date: Oct. 22, 2018
This isn't even news
@Nobu Good one
June 20, 2018
That's an improvement?
: pro tip- it's not : ;-)
edit- I'm probably being a bit unfair, but as I see it, what little relevance this topic may have had has long since evaporated.
Anita has been talked about on these forums in the past, so her downfall deserved to be brought up here sooner or later, even if it was a little too late in your opinion.
Anita has been talked about on these forums in the past,
7 times in two threads (including yours) and the first thread was before you joined these forums, four years ago.