PS4 funimation app

• It’s sad that people are paying monthly for the no ads thing on the app yet can’t even watch anything. What is going on here. When you click on something to watch it stays on the load screen. I’ve tested it and waited 2 hours and still nothing.

• Which episode exactly are you trying to watch?

• @SpacemanHardy for me it is on everything that I try, Attack on titan (all episodes) Fairy tail, my hero acadamia. I cant find a single thing I can watch, it has been 2 weeks now. I emailed Funimation about it but didn't get a response

• Have you guys tried backing out of the loading screen by hitting options then circle, then circle again. Then try playing the video again.

If I let the loading screen sit there for about 5 minutes then back out as described above, then try replaying the video, it almost always works.

Having another streaming device like a Fire Stick or Roku is also a good idea...although there are times, like almost every Sunday night around 9PM-11PM Eastern time when no app seems to connect to their servers.

• @HOOfan1 yeah I've tried backing out. Reinstalling the app, changing my password and logging back in.

• Have you tried running a connection test on your PS4? I've found in my case that the app won't work properly if I'm not pulling in a fast enough connection speed.

• @SpacemanHardy

Pulling 80mbps plus and still doesn't work. It's been broken since May.

• Got this highly detailed update from Funimation Support.

'Thank you for contacting Funimation Support.
    We apologize for the inconvenience. We have recently received reports about this PS4 issue from a few users and we are currently investigating. '

I'd only asked twice for this latest update. To be fair I've only been logging faults with the PS4 app since May. X-(

• This popped into my mail box yesterday :)

Thank you for the additional information.

We will be sending this information to our developers for further investigation. We have also provided a partial refund of $5.99 USD back to you. Please allow 7-10 for this refund to reflect on your account.

We will get back to you once we receive more information.

We greatly appreciate your patience.

Finally some sort of customer support. I sent written letters to the CEO's of Funimation, Sony Entertainment and Sony Interactive Entertainment (Playstation) but I'm sure that has nothing to do with it.

• Not helpful but anyone know how to enable mature content on the site cause i cant figure. It out

• @Dakotab97 said in PS4 funimation app:

Not helpful but anyone know how to enable mature content on the site cause i cant figure. It out

Go here and go to the Preferences tab. Then select video settings and there is a control there for it:
    https://www.funimation.com/account/

• Can anyone get more than 9 shows listed in my queue on the PS4?

• The only reason I got the subscription was to play it on the PlayStation app but I haven’t been able to play anything on it for at least a month now . Now I’m forced to use my iPad When I would much rather just watch my animation shows on my big TV . It’s really upsetting that I’m paying for something That simply does not work

• I'm still having huge issues with the ps4 app. Trying to watch Mob Psycho and Attack on Titan but no joy. I've not managed to watch anything on the ps4 now for over a month! It's ridiculous as it's the main thing I'd like to watch episodes through.

• I haven't had any luck with the PS4 app lately, but I just checked it again and it is playing the latest dub episode of Yu-No just fine. I'm not sure what changed on my end if others still can't watch anything with the app.