Possible season 3 release date?

• …You posted a link to the first page of the very same thread you're currently posting in.

......Why? :hmm:

• Probably a 'bot.

• So I just finished this today and was like nooooooo he has to make up his mind or at least the writer could move over to the run away person and show what kind of revelation she goes through to come back.

• well any way i have two questions, did the second season sell well in japan and do they have enough material from the LN to actually do a third? if the first answer is no then there is about a 5% chance we will ever see a third season and if the second is a no but the first is a yes then it could be years before we hear any thing. it is sad but true

• Season 2 sold well enough that a season 3 could be justified

There's currently three volumes out that go beyond the second season, so a fourth volume might be required before they have enough material to adapt a full season

Bear in mind that season 3s are pretty rare, even if a season 2 sold well enough. It's not often shows get a season 3 if their sales aren't overwhelmingly positive

• hmm, well that sucks, i really liked the show

• Possible chance for the show to return in 2016 mainly because of the LN will have enough material by then.

• I need reassurance, I like the whole cast and they cant just tease us like that right? RIGHT?

• ^ Yes, they can. And in this case, it seems that they have. :hmm:

• wait the LNs aren't completed? I thought that were? YES! THEY MIGHT GET TRANSLATED LIKE HIGHSCHOOL DXD AND HARUHI SUZUMIYA IN THE FUTURE :D

• Sometimes I really question whether I should cryo freeze myself until another season of this comes out but then how long would that be and I'll die from being frozen for to long anyway.

I did find on a website that a season 3 is in the works but can't remember the site it was on .they had a countdown and everything but something tells me that it's going to be another Lone Survivor/Wander scandal. If someone doesn't know what that is it's a man that is pretty much is hated by every Fallout fan in the world.

Those of you who are both fans of Haganai and Fallout know what I'm talking about. Those of you who don't look up Survivor 2299 Countdown exposed videos on YouTube you'll know. I hope this isn't going to be like that and yeah go Fallout 4

• I really do wanna season 3 and more seasons of Haganai (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) :) PLEASE!

• I just finished watching the series this week and I can't even wait to see if they are even thinking about bringing a season out after so long. But if they are trying to keep people in suspense it's torture. Bruh you can't start me on something and cut it off just like that. If by a miracle they do bring out another season or movie of this show I will truly weep tears of joy and feel forever grateful.

• Patiently waiting for a new season..

• There wont be a season 3, the light novel has ended and with Japanese studios only making the anime to promote the source material there's even more reason 100% there wont be a season 3.

• @Riles:

There's currently three volumes out that go beyond the second season, so a fourth volume might be required before they have enough material to adapt a full season

could you possibly link me to any place where i could read said light novels? if a season 3 doesn't come (which is unlikely, hopefully) then i would atleast still like to know what happens after the season 2 finale. if you can't that's fine but please do it if you can

• @speny37:

could you possibly link me to any place where i could read said light novels? if a season 3 doesn't come (which is unlikely, hopefully) then i would atleast still like to know what happens after the season 2 finale. if you can't that's fine but please do it if you can

I DID know a website that had Haganai but Kadokawa gave them a DMCA for many serieses (this includes Haganai), one of which I would've liked to read but I digress. So as far as trying to read an english translation, you may have a bit of a hard time getting them.

• While I'm not sure of the credibility i did find this http://www.datereliz.com/anime/haganai-season-3-release-date.html

• @CastleBannisher:

While I'm not sure of the credibility

absolutely none

• @Getchman:

absolutely none

Less than zero. That is nothing but pure wild speculation at best, I'm afraid. :hmm: