Dragonball Z battle of the gods!

• How is it possible that Mexico has already released a fully dubbed version in spanish and we cannot get the rights here in the states. What is going on here. I do admit that I know spanish fluently and have seen most of the entire series in spanish ( which I have to say has a better dub than the english version) but How can we not have been working on this quicker than mexico or other countries. I feel like maybe anime is more main stream there than it is here in the states which is slightly sad!

• FOX has first dibs on the movie (since they help funded it), so Toei will have to wait for the first refusal right to expire before they can option the rights to FUNimation.

• Is there any word on an English release date? Me n my kids are all huge DBZ fans and were gettin impatient!

• @Rhys'Dada9412:

Is there any word on an English release date? Me n my kids are all huge DBZ fans and were gettin impatient!

Nope; if there were a release date, a post/thread would have been made on this board.

• I'm just about to start renting the feature films (only saw the first three way back in 2000), so I hope this gets a US release very soon.

• Well here you guys are for release date: