I am not accustomed to forums.

• But pleased to meet you all.
    I believe, to introduce myself, I must create a new thread, yes?
    I am FakeTsuki, but you all can call me Tsuki, or Fake. It doesn't really matter, either one is quite fine.
    I decided to make an account here on the Funimation Forums because of my love for anime. Currently I'm keeping tabs on Kamisama Kiss.
    I can be found on multiple sites, if you type FakeTsuki in google, I'm sure to pop up.

As for things about me…
    My favourite female character, still, and for a long time, is Yuno Gasai.
    As for my male character, I sadly cannot think of an all time favourite, as males are usually, mostly the same in anime arcs.

I like to have long debates and intellectual discussions about animes and mangas, that are good, or should be better.
    A manga that I am currently reading, and is still ongoing is: Half Prince.

I recommend it to all who enjoy a good read about the virtual world.

As a lot of other people, who have registered on this forum. I too strive to become a Voice Actor.
    But such is the frivolous dream of a female, shot down by the reality that is the world.

I enjoy creating all sorts of arts and participating in projects, especially if they revolve around Vocaloid and Utau.
    My Favourites including the all time favourite Engloid: Oliver
    as for Japanese Females: Megurine Luka, Megpoid Gumi, Yuki Kaai
    and Japanese Males: Kiyoteru Hiyama, Shion Kaito, Kamui Gakupo

Hmmm, I don't know what else to put here but...
    Pleased to meet you all.
    I can't wait to see what this forum can help me with and provide for me!

I am very easy to get along with. So please don't be afraid to speak to me ; v;

• Welcome to the forums Tsuki. Hope you enjoy posting with us.

• Yo. Welcome.

Enjoy your stay here. ^_^

So you wanna be a voice actor, huh? Do you have a demo recording you wanna share with us? I've dabbled in minor VA projects here and there, so I don't mind giving you some tips. ~_^

• Welcome aboard the forums faketsuki, glad to have you here. I also have a similar thing with my username - pretty much anywhere you may have seen a 'Gyt Kaliba' or some variant, that's me. :P

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Bedlam opens it's gates and welcomes you with custom Straight Jackets in your favorite designer colors.
    Never Give up Hope Fake, I'm sure Colleen Clinkenbeard may have felt the same way from time to time before her career.

• Thank you very much. :3
    I hope this will be a fun experience!

• Sadly I don't have a reel anymore. I d want to create a new one, but mixing is hard. [my mixer isn't in contact with me any longer]
    But I am on youtube under the name ToiTsuki or FakeTsuki :3