Hi-Evolution 2 Release Date

• Where is the English release of "Anemone: Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution". Funimation Films announced a theatrical release 6 months ago, but haven't even given its page a plot synposis, and hasnt been updates since October when they gave the vague 2019 release window. Since then, DBSuper aired in theaters and is set to get a Blu-Ray in May, Fruits Basket got its 1st 2 episodes screened back in late March. Funimation Films also announced Human Lost be getting an English release in theatres, but has a plot synopsis and a 2019 release window. And Code Geass Lalouche of the Re;surrection has a proper English release date in May. Did you forget that this movie existed? is this gonna be another Eva 3.33 situation where you do nothing about it for 4 years? I just want to know something about when this movie will come out.

• @ferrerez66 said in Hi-Evolution 2 Release Date:

Where is the English release of "Anemone: Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution". Funimation Films announced a theatrical release 6 months ago, but haven't even given its page a plot synposis, and hasnt been updates since October when they gave the vague 2019 release window. Since then, DBSuper aired in theaters and is set to get a Blu-Ray in May, Fruits Basket got its 1st 2 episodes screened back in late March. Funimation Films also announced Human Lost be getting an English release in theatres, but has a plot synopsis and a 2019 release window. And Code Geass Lalouche of the Re;surrection has a proper English release date in May. Did you forget that this movie existed? is this gonna be another Eva 3.33 situation where you do nothing about it for 4 years? I just want to know something about when this movie will come out.

@ferrerez66 Little late but I am starting to wonder why they haven’t announced anything yet or updates. You can’t really listen to their film website though as a resource as they didn’t even list the code Geass movie on there until about a month before it was about to come into theaters when they announced the cast for the English dub when they originally announced it was going to be dub back in February on there twitter account. So going by the film website for Funimation really is not a reliable source. But now that we are into the summertime or just about to be in the summertime rather I am wondering when it will come out. They said it would be in 2019 which is vague could be any point in the year. But I feel like it would have to be in the summertime because that’s usually when they release a film. For Example they release them My hero academia movie during the summer time last year. Maybe that’s when it’s going to come out. But Until they really say anything we won’t know for sure.

• I just wish that Funimation would say something. I've seen people say "they'll say something when they're ready" or "maybe they can't say anything for legal reasons", all of which sounds like nonsense. There shouldn't be anything keeping Funi from simply announcing that it's been delayed, which would be better than nothing. Funimation announced a US screening 8 months ago, and not a single word has been said about it since. It released in Japan 7 months ago, so I don't know what the big deal is. DBS Broly, MHA: Two Heroes & Code Geass R3 all got US releases fairly close to the JP releases. I'm honestly starting to think they forgot about the movie. They don't seem to want my money so fuck em.

• @ferrerez66 when does it come out

• alt text

• @Nobu said in Hi-Evolution 2 Release Date:

alt text

@Nobu Yeah thanks for screwing over and not putting out in theater for EVERYONE in North American to see like you said you would a year ago Funimation! Only 1 theater in Texas got it. Freakin BOLD CRAP! No e-mail updated quietly remove everything from there web site from funiamtionfilm so people will not notices And not said anything. BUT I KNOW I KNOW!

@90123 @ferrerez66 If you guys wanted content to what Funimation did and screw us over go to this https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/19230/eureka-seven-anemone-being-not-put-out-that-at-all-and-only-getting-a-screen-in-texas and https://www.funimation.com/forum/topic/17911/when-is-anemone-eureka-seven-hi-evolution-english-dub-coming-out-this-year/7 .