Tokyo Ravens

• Did yall see episode 20? I am really sad now.

! I really hope Natsume is still alive.

• Normally, we'd ask you to please post this in the proper forum, but….

Unfortunately, they haven't made a dedicated forum for Tokyo Ravens yet.

Not naming any names here coughsophiecough.

• Its not just Tokyo Ravens. But Ben-to! as well. And probly other simulcast from last season as well haven't been able to creat forums abut. Not sure whats up with that. That. But as to the subject of Tokyo Ravens as this weeks ep.

Seen it. Had my suspisons the last couple eps about Harutora possible being the real succesor. And I doubt Natsume is gunna die, but I do hope she doesn't.

• @Dragon0: Actually, the full list of shows without appropriate forums is:

• Code Geass / Akito the Exiled
    • The Vision of Escaflowne
    • Outlaw Star / Angel Links
    • My-HiME / My-Otome series
    • Witch Hunter Robin
    • Tales of the Abyss
    • Crest / Banner / Passage of the Stars series
    • Eureka Seven (you could double this one up with AO if you prefer)
    • BlazBlue: Alter Memory
    • Tokyo Ravens
    • Unbreakable Machine Doll
    • Space Dandy
    • Noragami
    • Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
    • D-Fragments
    • No-Rin
    • Nobunagun
    • Buddy Complex

And now you can add Ben-To! to the list as well. I didn't include Freezing Vibration or Maken-ki! Too because their first seasons already have forums.

• Spaceman Hardy: Funimation's unpaid hero.

• I'm not the hero FUNimation.com wants…. But I'm the one that it needs.

So they'll flame me, mod me, troll me...

Because I can take it.

• I think that with the feel of the show she will die in Oder to influence his character's emotional development plus maybe this happened in the past between them ( past life when he was yakau ) and it's just happening like its suppose to happen . This is a must in anime plot lines In order to go from having fun and not really worrying the stuff going on around him to serious and devoted to putting a stop to it ( loss does that to the strong) but this is only what I think /hope for ( tho her death makes me sad " I am still crying alittle " I still think that it has to happen for Harutora to become the man he needs to be who he always was . Then again I may be wrong this is all just speculation .( I'm hoping I'm wrong plz plz let me be wrong )

• spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

! Playing into the swapped at birth thing was actually pretty clever in retrospect, and they did a great job of foreshadowing that with Kyoko's misguided memories. The crossdressing was also elevated from goofy plot nonsense to something that had actual meaning. I'm pretty sure she is not dead (the light novel is ongoing, after all), but I'm hoping that she actually turns out to be dead, because it feels like it's really rare for the female lead to be the willing sacrifice and actually follow through without the romantic interest getting in the way. I was worried that Natsume lost everything that made her a strong character the instant her gender was publicly known, but she played very well to get out of the trope-laden dude dependence that tends to hamper most female protagonists

Really, really looking forward to seeing how this narrative ends. I loved the entire first half of the show with awkward crossdressing situations and the other awkward odds and ends of getting adjusted to a new life, but the middle part of the show really bogged down with its politics and bureaucracy getting in the way of what was a pretty straightforward narrative up to that point. I'll admit that I still don't totally understand the factions and the meaning/roles of some characters at this point, even though I feel like the show's already tried to tell me their role. But, if episode 20 is the breaking point of the whole show (and I can't imagine why it wouldn't be), then I can't wait to see what the last four episodes entail

• @SpacemanHardy:

@Dragon0: Actually, the full list of shows without appropriate forums is:

• Witch Hunter Robin
    • Tales of the Abyss
    • Tokyo Ravens
    • Space Dandy
    • Noragami
    • D-Fragments
    • No-Rin
    • Nobunagun
    • Buddy Complex

And now you can add Ben-To! to the list as well. I didn't include Freezing Vibration or Maken-ki! Too because their first seasons already have forums.

Is that all. lol Yeah knew many were without forums. Kinda annoying in a way.

• The new episode was good.

! Natsume is really dead, her dragon disappeared and she is stone cold dead. Ohtomo is gonna attack the ohnmyo agency with Doman and Harutora wasnts to bring back Natsume at any cost. Makes me think who is the real bad guys? Well time to wait for the next episode and see what happens.

• @SpacemanHardy:

@Dragon0: Actually, the full list of shows without appropriate forums is:

• Witch Hunter Robin
    • Tales of the Abyss
    • Tokyo Ravens
    • Space Dandy
    • Noragami
    • D-Fragments
    • No-Rin
    • Nobunagun
    • Buddy Complex

Please, if we do get these new forums, I ask that Angel Links and Outlaw Star have two separate forums.

• Well I'm kinda surprised. They actually did kill Natsume. Well this should be interesting to see what the plan is for that. Harutora acting crazy from her death isn't so surprising but now Their teacher, formerly known as Shadow, is on the move to attack the omyoji agency.