I've seen more anime then you! ;p

• No but really I have seen a whole lot; lots and lots and lots…Tell me how much you've seen first so i can one up you lol.

I've been heavily into anime since the early 90's; before the big Moe factor boom! There are so many great Animes out there with out Eng. dubs that really deserve recognition. Most of the anime series I've finished are only 11-13 episodes long but, surprise-ingly enough those are the best ones in terms of story pacing and animation quality.

Umm... what else? I like loli's. Loli and Moe are NOT the same thing! Just putting that out there cuz people can confuse the two.

And I basically started this account on here for one purpose only: To watch the official subs for Hyperdimension Neptunia.
    And maybe we can convince Funimation to release an English dub for the series out on DVD using the same voice cast from the games- You gotta admit, that's one stellar all star line up that they got put together! How awesome would it be if this could actually happen? Help me start a petition or something...

• Welcome to the forums ushi-kun. Hope you enjoy posting with us.

• Enjoy your stay here in Bedlam Ushi-kun, The Anime floats in Bedlam, We all float in Bedlam

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Yo. Welcome to the forums, Ushi-kun.

Do you happen to have a MAL or Anime-Planet account where we can see all the anime you've watched?

Here's mine: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/SpacemanHardy

• Sorry for the late hello, but welcome to the forums ushi-kun, I hope you have a great time here.