Salutaions I'm new here

• Salutations I'm new here and the reason I joined this site is because there are so many good animes which you can only find on this site uncut and I love the Voice Actors.
    Sorry I'm a bit shy but here are some of my favorite animes: Those Who Hunt Elves, Excel Saga, Princess Rouge, 3x3 Eyes, Shinesman, Jubei chan: Secret of the Lovely Eye Patch, Eye shield 21, Noein, Betterman, Valrave the Liberator, World Conquest: Zvezda Plot, Kill la Kill, Another, Future Diary, and Gantz.
    As for characters I love the tsundere type of girls in most anime, and the crazy chicks like Excel. Who could forget her little murder song when she went to kill her creator in the first episode?
    I also have an account with Crunyroll under the same username.
    Also I play a lot of games such as Yume Miru Kusuri: A Drug that makes you dream, Hourglass of Summer Phantom of Inferno, and such.

• Surely you can muster up more courage than that. I demand a proper introduction

• Yeah what he said! Whats for favorite anime and why did you join? Do you like Tsunderes? :3
    And lets be friends cuz were both new!

@Riles how do I friend others on here buddy? have you been here long?

• I do not know because I do not have any friends here because nobody likes me because nobody reads what I say

• Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy posting with us.

@ushi-kun:

how do I friend others on here buddy? have you been here long?

You can click the ava of the person you want to frined or click their user name. The ava will take you to theri profile page where it should have a link that says to "add frined" or somethin like that. Clickin the user name give you a option to add the person to your contacts

• You must speak up a little Grende1, those in Bedlam welcome a new Voice but it's hard to hear a whisper

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Sorry for the late hello, but welcome to the forums grende, I hope you have a great time here.