New fruits basket series

• I attended the fruits basket early premiere where they gave out some lovely button with the previous tohru on them, I did however hear that other thaters gave out buttons with kyo and Yuki on them and was hoping that anyone would be interested in making some trades?

• Hey there! Attendees were supposed to get all three (one of each), but there was a mix up with some of the stuff. You should have received a voucher from your theater to get it replaced, but if not please DM us on Twitter with your name, address, and #fruitsbasket in the message so we can get it all sorted for you!

• @heyitshales228 said in New fruits basket series:

Hey there! Attendees were supposed to get all three (one of each), but there was a mix up with some of the stuff. You should have received a voucher from your theater to get it replaced, but if not please DM us on Twitter with your name, address, and #fruitsbasket in the message so we can get it all sorted for you!

Hi @heyitshales228 - my husband and I are also apparently missing the Yuki button (got Tohru and Kyo though) and got a voucher thing in our 'gift cups'. Would you prefer me to DM you (and should I DM you directly or to FUNimationHelp or something) with my info? And will you need a screenshot of our Fandango receipt showing the date/time/theatre we were at? (I like to keep things on the up-and-up!)

Thanks!

• I only got Yuki but my voucher went missing

• I went ahead and dmed the Twitter account days ago but have received no response as of yet

• @Scrumpcious We no doubt received it. Our team is working through them all slowly, so you won't receive a response right away.

@Samuraiko said in New fruits basket series:

Hi @heyitshales228 - my husband and I are also apparently missing the Yuki button (got Tohru and Kyo though) and got a voucher thing in our 'gift cups'. Would you prefer me to DM you (and should I DM you directly or to FUNimationHelp or something) with my info? And will you need a screenshot of our Fandango receipt showing the date/time/theatre we were at? (I like to keep things on the up-and-up!)

Thanks!

Sending in the voucher is preferable, if you can. Sending info via DM is a solution that we only really intended for people who didn't receive vouchers.

• @heyitshales228 said in New fruits basket series:

@Scrumpcious We no doubt received it. Our team is working through them all slowly, so you won't receive a response right away.

@Samuraiko said in New fruits basket series:

Thanks!

Sending in the voucher is preferable, if you can. Sending info via DM is a solution that we only really intended for people who didn't receive vouchers.

I did send the voucher (the next day) but still have not received anything. I didn't get the cup or buttons at the theatre; We arrived a bit late. Also, I sent a DM but have not gotten a reply. Sorry for posting on this old post.