Problems.

• Can’t log in on PlayStation or Mobile app. What am I doing wrong? I paid for a prescription and I wanna watch dragon ball.

• Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in! Please contact our Care Team using the form on funimation.com/support and they'll help you out.

• @heyitshales228 I also can’t get into the android or roku app. It wont log in or it says unable to connect. Im able to get on the ios and website just fine though. I contacted support days ago, with no reply yet. How soon can this be fixed?

• i am having a similar issue on the pc windows 10 funimation app, trying to sign into it and it is saying "the server is unvailable" tried everything lol its been a few days still havnt been able to watch anything. i have cleared cache/cookies, undownloaded the app and reinstalled it, reset my router, restarted my pc and still cant get it to work. might cancel my subscription until its fixed.

• Wont play any videos in my country. I am in america, I have opened several tickets and I have sent screenshots. I will be cancelling my account this week since I cannot use the services provided.

• @Totonaca said in Problems.:

Wont play any videos in my country. I am in america, I have opened several tickets and I have sent screenshots. I will be cancelling my account this week since I cannot use the services provided.

If you are using the website, clear your browser's cookies, cache, and website data (at least for Funimation addresses). This normally fixes a not available in your country error when you live in America.

• Hey,
    I have a premium account and watch on my PS4 mainly. Other day I went to sleep halfway through an episode and turned off PS4 and all like normal. Next day went to continue and it said the content isn't available right now. Said same thing for every video on Funimation (I would assume because 10 different tv shows wouldn't play an episode for me). Contacted support and they said give them details so told em everything and they said they couldn't replicate the problems so mustn't exist. After an hour of trying the fixes they suggested I try I found out myself it's just my account. So if I'm logged into my premium account I can't watch a video at all (PS4, Phone, Google Chrome on laptop all don't work) but then as soon as I log out on a device and go to the same episode just not logged in it plays the video perfectly. Tried contacting the support team twice since then (happened 5 days ago) and I've heard nothing since. Anyone able to help?

• This post is deleted!

• For PS4, that sounds like a caching issue on the PS4 itself. Have you tried entering its safe mode and rebuilding the databases or uninstalling and re-installing the app. Also, does the problem occur on other devices, such as a smartphone app. If it happens on one app, but not another, it isn't an issue on their end since all the apps use the same framework. It is a localized issue to the device itself in the case of only affecting one app.

• @Ragnawind hey. I actually said in the original post it does the same thing for my phone and computer. I already tried uninstalling my PS4 app and reinstalling and it still didn't work

• @Shadowprime said in Problems.:

@Ragnawind hey. I actually said in the original post it does the same thing for my phone and computer. I already tried uninstalling my PS4 app and reinstalling and it still didn't work

Then it might be an account issue. Have you given any of these question's answers to Support: Do you know when the problem started occurring (date? time?)? Also, what kind of subscription do you have, monthly or annually? When was the last time it renewed and you were billed? Did it go through with your card issuer? What country or state do you try to access from? Does the Subscription page of your account say that Premium is actually active? They might be helpful to them in determining what could be causing the problem. If the billing took place near when it started, that could be an issue.

• @Ragnawind yea I gave them all that. It happened Tuesday 2/4 and it's a monthly subscription. It says it's active and PayPal says the other day 3/4 it renewed.

• It seems that funimation is having many more problems. If you are a roku subscriber and have the funimation app and click it on all the anime genres are mixed up and out of date. Example, the recently added selection is listing anime from 5 months ago as first. You cant even find the most recent releases of episodes. The only way is to go to search and type the title in. Another example is all the titles that have vanished. If you type in the title "twin star exorcist" in search it will take you to the anime but it will indicate that it is unavailable at this time even though you can find this anime as a funimation dvd. I dont know what is going on with funimation but these issues seem to keep multiplying.

• @ras899 Funimation knows about the issues. Also Funimation doesn't have Twin Star Excorsit for subscribers since the rights went back to Crunchyroll. You have to buy the home releases for the digital codes to watch most of it on Funimation.

• @ras899 said in Problems.:

It seems that funimation is having many more problems. If you are a roku subscriber and have the funimation app and click it on all the anime genres are mixed up and out of date. Example, the recently added selection is listing anime from 5 months ago as first. You cant even find the most recent releases of episodes. The only way is to go to search and type the title in. Another example is all the titles that have vanished. If you type in the title "twin star exorcist" in search it will take you to the anime but it will indicate that it is unavailable at this time even though you can find this anime as a funimation dvd. I dont know what is going on with funimation but these issues seem to keep multiplying.

As stated before this, Funimation knows about the issue with the show listings and such and it affects all devices and the webs site, as well as the New releases section, since it seems they stopped database updates during their investigation and repair of the problems. It all started with the maintenance that added the new Premium Tiers a few days ago.

• So I must have missed the solution, but I am having similar issues with black clover episodes. It says they are unavailable and to contact support or go to forums. Apparently I’m not the only one experiencing this issue so if anyone can give me a detailed solution it would be greatly appreciated.

• @Ragnawind oh ok so this is all due to a maintenance they are performing on the website? Any idea how long the maintenance is?

• @Deathrose11 said in Problems.:

@Ragnawind oh ok so this is all due to a maintenance they are performing on the website? Any idea how long the maintenance is?

No one knows. Also, as for Black Clover not working, what episodes and what is the particular error. Also, are you trying to view them in English or Japanese. Funimation does NOT have the Japanese version. If you have your preferences set to Japanese Audio, it might be defaulting to that and triggering the error. To switch it back to english, there should be a part of the url at the end that has something like "?qid=". If so, just remove "qid" and everything after it, while keeping the question mark and type in "lang=english"

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!