Post deleted for no reason?! ***WTH***

• So i post how i felt about a show messed up alittle while doing and getting it deleted for what reason???

Email Proof…...Hello desperatevampire, The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted ========================================================================== Post ID: So from what I'm reading is that the Anime died a couple...... Thread: Difference between the Anime & Manga! (http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3134)
    Reason: ==========================================================================

• Essentially rant posts are deleted as spam because there is more often then not already a pre-existing thread for you to voice your opinion/grievance in.

• To answer the question posed in that post, though– it's not up to FUNimation to make a new season. You may be interested in the information in the first post of this thread: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?1061-Do-NOT-Ask-For-Future-Seasons-of-Anime

A warning that it's pretty harshly worded, and several people have had issues with it. However, items 1-3 are a pretty realistic representation of how things are, though, again, it's worded more bluntly than I would put it– it's pretty much the same information I would be able to give you on this subject, however.

If you have any further questions, I'll be happy to answer them. :)

• Thank You, Admin for your kind answer. At least some people act like adults.

• Wow that's cruel :'( Well back to my job as a gamer and CM for ESO and such and such. hehe wasting my time anyways.

• no one is trolling you, stop being passive- aggressive to other members, and making random comments in attempts to try to make yourself look better.

• @desperatevampire:

Wow that's cruel :'( Well back to my job as a gamer and CM for ESO and such and such. hehe wasting my time anyways.

!

• ! Googles "bukkake"
    !
    ! ….. Oh my.

• So sweet :'D

• @Riles/Soundmonkey - Thanks for that little exchange. I just snorted coffee out my nose thanks to you. :D

@desperatevampire - If you'd like to make a complaint about any moderators or behavior on the forums, send me a PM. I'll be happy to investigate for you. The only forum I regularly check is the Support forum– I try to peek in other forums, but there's no guarantee, that's why we have moderators. So if there are issues, let me know. Please provide a link to the threads in question.

There's a difference between an Administrator and a Moderator-- Administrators work professionally for FUNimation Entertainment. Moderators are our volunteers that help us keep the forums running smoothly, so that we can do our other jobs within FUNimation for you, as well as keep an eye on the forums.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• @CJ:

@Riles/Soundmonkey - Thanks for that little exchange. I just snorted coffee out my nose thanks to you. :D

@desperatevampire - If you'd like to make a complaint about any moderators or behavior on the forums, send me a PM. I'll be happy to investigate for you. The only forum I regularly check is the Support forum– I try to peek in other forums, but there's no guarantee, that's why we have moderators. So if there are issues, let me know. Please provide a link to the threads in question.

There's a difference between an Administrator and a Moderator-- Administrators work professionally for FUNimation Entertainment. Moderators are our volunteers that help us keep the forums running smoothly, so that we can do our other jobs within FUNimation for you, as well as keep an eye on the forums.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Quickly i was wondering how can i contact Gonzo is there anyway i can contact them and request a reason and or explanation for why they don't want to continue making more seasons to Rosario+Vampire?

• I'm unable to give out contact information for our licensors for a variety of legal reasons, but you should be able to find this information on the web with a bit of light digging.

Good luck!

• the show failed to sell in Japan. at the time, Gonzo was not doing well financially. Studios mainly rely on DVD and Blu-Ray sales to stay afloat. Many Japanese R+V fans hated season 2, so very few people actually bought the show when it was released on disk. they lost a lot of money on the show and it was a contributing factor for sending them into bankruptcy.

Bad selling shows don't normally send their studio into bankruptcy. That is a very rare occurrence. However, what is normal is that when shows fail to sell well, it doesn't get another season. if they can not make a profit form the show, a studio will move on to something else that will sell well. no one is going to touch Rosario+Vampire, for the simple reason that it will not sell in Japan

• @CJ Can you message them for me, or that is not allowed or something?

• Here is GONZO's official website:
    http://www.gonzo.co.jp/index.html

You also should know that lots of things have changed in the over 6 years since Rosario Vampire ended, even if they decided to restart it tomorrow it would be a completely different anime.

• I feel sorry for the guy working at Gonzo who has to check the e-mails…. He must go home at night, and look at either his wife &/or cat and say....

"These Otaku man, these Otaku are crazy!" XD

Infact I often imagine the reason many people in the nerdy entertainment business leave this world before their time aside from lack of exercise & proper diet is the fans leading them to drink themselves into a stupor.

These people work their flanks off, they shouldn't have to be harassed by fans as often as they are.

My heart goes out to the hard working anime man. :(

• @desperatevampire You DO realize that whoever would handle Gonzo's official email address would be Japanese, right?

I hope you're not planning to send them an English message. Because that would just be embarrassing .

Listen, man. Denial is not a river in Egypt. Season 3 of Rosario+Vampire IS NOT HAPPENING.

• @desperatevampire - I don't have any more direct contact with anyone at Gonzo than you do. :) There's probably someone here at FUNimation who occasionally speaks with someone from Gonzo, but the person they speak to isn't likely to be the same person who has any authority over new seasons, or any direct line to who does. We just don't have that kind of relationship with most of our licensors.

Also, while the Japanese standardized school system does include English as a requirement, SpacemanHardy is correct that whoever is looking at e-mails is much, much more likely to read fluent Japanese than they are fluent English, so there is also that to consider when writing your message.