I'm new

• ok.give me a sec.thinks to myselfhow should i open up?begins to talkhowdy.no wait.yo.no.oh.i got it.hello.i'm glenn and i'm new to funimation.com and i'm super excited i may wet myself.okay.i love watching funimation shows like:heaven's lost property, cat planet cuties, rosario+vampire, fairy tail and a bunch of others.i hope funimation will do the fairy tail ova episodes because they looked so awesome.um.i like to make new friends and…..well, that's all i have for now......oh yeah.and my favorite character in any anime is Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail.super tough.super awesome.super scary.maybe moka akashiya from rosario+vampire is my favorite character.fangtasic girl.....wow.i was so off topic.anyway, hope to become friends with people and....take care spike your hair.peace and hair grease.

• Greeting Glenn and welcome to the funi forums. Hope you enjoy posting with us . :)

• Welcome to Bedlam Glenn, If you like those characters try out Witchblade, Claymore and Black Lagoon

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Welcome to the forums glen, I hope you have a great time here.