So, I Can't Play H

• http://youtu.be/fGi0ccQKRYw

Via ANN

Genres: romance, supernatural
    Themes: ecchi, fanservice, harem, libido, shinigami
    Objectionable content: Intense

SYNOPSIS: Never make a deal with a wet goddess you've only just met. That's a lesson Ryosuke Kaga learns the hard way when he foolishly agrees to let Lisara Restole use some of his "essence" to stay in this world. Despite her smoking-hot appearance, Lisara's actually a Shinigami, a Goddess of Death. However, she doesn't steal years off his life like any decent Shinigami would do. Oh no, instead she sucks off his lecherous spirit, draining his ability to enjoy… well, the things that teenage boys normally spend most of their time thinking about!

Now the poor degenerate's only hope of getting his licentiousness renewed is to join the Lisara on her quest, since when she leaves our mortal plane he regains his normal immorality! But Shinigami can be really harsh mistresses, and it's going to be anything but easy to go back to being sleazy!

Via Rightstuf

So, I Can't Play H Blu-ray Complete Collection (S)

So, I Can't Play H DVD Complete Collection (S)

Date Available: Dec 31 2013

Contains episodes 1-12.

Special Features: Japanese Promo & TV Spots; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles.

• Another good One. Just wish Sentai would have dub it. Their stragey for dubing it pretty much like drawing name out of a hat.

• Looks to be like High School DxD: lots of unnecessary fan-service coupled with great fight scenes. Might have to check it out.

• Whatever you do, don't watch this anywhere that censors the show. They chose a really? stupid way of censoring that causes most of some scenes to blacked out with triangles coming from the sides. When this happens, there really isn't that much to cover up.

• There was one really weird part of this show that one of the girls never had any nudity, her hair would always be covering up her chest and things like that. Pretty much every other girl in the show were naked at one point or another, so it always confused me why Lisara's sister was always censored. Maybe because she was younger, I dunno

• when is it going dub

• @Zeroknife:

when is it going dub

Probably never. Sentai Filmworks licensed it instead of FUNimation, and they put it out as a sub-only release last year.

• @Dragon0:

Another good One. Just wish Sentai would have dub it. Their stragey for dubing it pretty much like drawing name out of a hat.

I feel this way about Sentai filmworks too. I feel like what they dub or not is completely random, its like will this series be dubbed, spins a wheel lands on no, etc. That is one reasons I don't support sentai filmworks, because they seem to be stingy on what titles get dubbed. I wish Sentai Filmworks could dub more anime.

• @Spaceshotx7:

I feel this way about Sentai filmworks too. I feel like what they dub or not is completely random, its like will this series be dubbed, spins a wheel lands on no, etc. That is one reasons I don't support sentai filmworks, because they seem to be stingy on what titles get dubbed. I wish Sentai Filmworks could dub more anime.

Not sure how it's stingy. Dubs always cost money and they don't have enough money to really stick to trying to do every single show where it wouldn't really make any money outside of a niche audience. If the show's popular enough and the demand is there they'll dub it. If the popularity is there and people want it enough they'll dub it. At the very least, their prices are fairly reasonable and even if the show is Sub-Only it's always guaranteed a Blu-Ray. Plus most of their shows are available for legal streaming, their dubs as of late have gotten much more solid and they've got one of the most open and welcoming social media personalities that I've seen out of any other distributor.

Granted everyone's got their gripes but whatever, that's just how I see it. Sentai ain't the best, but it's far from the worst (also whatever you do don't get Hardy started on Aniplex, you'll get a whole essay).

• I wonder what is so horrible about Aniplex then? Are they a rip off? Are they bad in any way?

• This post is deleted!

• @Spaceshotx7:

I wonder what is so horrible about Aniplex then? Are they a rip off? Are they bad in any way?

Basically if you're only really a guy who streams shows you probably don't have too much of a problem with them. A lot of their shows are easily accessible through things like Crunchyroll, Netflix, Hulu, Daisuki, Viewster etc. Problem is that their DVD/Blu-Rays are typically full of a lot more collectible stuff and release their shows not in full chunks or like 50/50 sets like Funimation or Sentai Filmworks release it (12 episode sets for like $40-$50) but instead do like between 4-6 episode sets full of a lot of extra collector stuff for around $50-$60 per volume. This is kind of a pain if you just want to own a whole series instead of just owning a chunk of it, and it can get pricey.

Actually another group that does this similarly except somehow worse is Pony Canyon. Started this year, only really do sub-only collector's editions with 4 episodes a piece, typically price online for those? $70. Only show they have that I actually wanted to watch was Sound! Euphonium and that itself is easily accessible online streaming.

• @Spaceshotx7:

I wonder what is so horrible about Aniplex then? Are they a rip off? Are they bad in any way?

If you know what's good for you, please don't ask any more questions. Heed Spartan's advice and don't get me started.

Otherwise, yes. I will hit you with years and years of pent-up aggression and vitriol that I've developed towards that vile company and the powers that operate it.

Seriously. Don't start. :hmm:

• reading this thread was greatly amusing and in a screwed up way i kinda want to know where Spaceman Hardy's "years and years of pent-up aggression and vitriol" come from… i think i have only watched like one thing from Aniplex.