Roku App Diminishing Available Content

• Hello, I am an elite subscriber and I prefer watching anime on my TV instead of my computer so I was really happy when Roku came out with a Funimation App.

At first, I was very pleased with the amount of content available for me to watch on the Roku App. However, over the last year I've noticed the number of episodes available for me to watch on the Roku app. diminishing. For example, last year all the episodes of Hetalia: Axis Powers AND World Series was available to watch on the Roku app. Now, there are only about 5 episodes available for me to watch on the Roku app. I know certain series, like DBZ, are extremely long and I wouldn't expect there to be all of the episodes available, but when there used to be a whole series available and now not even a quarter of it is, I am getting frustrated.

Any help or explanation for this would be very appreciated! Thank you!

• You are not currently showing as a subscriber in the system, so you are seeing the non-subscription Roku content, which is just a few episodes per show. In order to see the full series, you will need to be an Elite Video Subscriber.

If you think you should be a subscriber and have paid for your subscription in the last 30 days, please submit a ticket with the reason code "Subscription Billing" for more assistance. If you think you should be a subscriber and have not paid for your subscription in the last 30 days, please simply resubscribe, or re-enter your gift subscription code.

Contact me via PM if you have any further questions or concerns! :)