Mind Blown

• If in edibles the king was makarov and his son was mystogan then in earth land jellal would be makarovs son right I thought about it it seems amazing jellal if his son has the potential to rival laxus and if he still has zeref power then he can take out makarov later !?!?! I wonder now.

• Edibles lol

• Jallal's Earth land father is not Makarov

! It's the new head of the magic consul if your still cant place it rewatch episodes 94-100 to compare the former edolas king and the person I mentioned in my spoiler.

• @thorstwin:

Jallal's Earth land father is not Makarov

! It's the new head of the magic consul if your still cant place it rewatch episodes 94-100 to compare the former edolas king and the person I mentioned in my spoiler.

I can certainly see the resemblance between Faust and Gran Doma, but to say the chairman is Jellal's dad because of this is speculative and nothing more. Besides, the anime has a knack for taking some of Hiro Mashima's unused story arc ideas and using them as filler. Among these ideas was the revelation of Faust as Edo-Makarov, because he was so "backwards" in more ways than one. Sadly, this never came to be of any importance and was dropped. Maybe Hiro designed the chairman after him as a sort of saving throw, but since the anime made it so that Faust was Edo-Makarov, I doubt Hiro will be going against that. I mean, he accepted the latest filler arc into the manga's canon, for god's sake. That, and those caught up with the manga know that… (MAJOR SPOILERS)

! the chairman was killed off before he could do anything important. So don't expect any major developments on this guy.

• This post is deleted!