Roku: Add queue and previously watched

• As someone who subscribed so I could watch anime on my TV instead of the computer, a little more convenience with the roku app would be really helpful.

First of all, the roku app MENTIONS a queue, but every time I click on it it says "not available at this time". The entire time I've been a subscriber, this has been the case. The ability to use my queue on the roku would make finding my shows easier every time.

Also, can the roku app get a "previously watched" section for episodes? It'll make it a million times easier to remember what episode I left off at for long-running shows.

Thank you

• @kyoko:

First of all, the roku app MENTIONS a queue, but every time I click on it it says "not available at this time". The entire time I've been a subscriber, this has been the case. The ability to use my queue on the roku would make finding my shows easier every time.

"Content currently unavailable" is the normal response when clicking on the "QUEUE" box in the Funimation Roku app. For it to function, you first need to add episodes to it, which you have the option to do when selecting a specific episode to view.

When you select an episode, you should notice you have 3 options:

• Play
    • Choose a different Video
    • Add Video to Queue

I see Funimation still hasn't added the capability to add an entire series to the queue vs. one episode at a time, which is why I quickly abandoned using it.

• Syncing video watch history and Queue across devices is planned. Thank you!