Whole site isn't working for me!!!

• If the last week or so I can't watch any of the new episodes being released. This includes "Goblin Slayer, Black Clover, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Radiant, & Double Decker! Doug & Kirill. Been trying to watch the new episodes and it states "Sorry, but this content isn't available in your country." I live in the US and have watched the first few episodes of each. Now the new ones are coming out and I get this error. I've tried going through support but got a bs reply. I wondering if anyone else is having an issue like this or any info to fix this error. Anything would be great.

• It would seem it goes beyond just the select few I've listed. The whole site isn't working for me.
    alt text
    alt text

• @twistedreaper

Are you a subscriber? Did your Sub run out? Are you using a VPN? Which Browser are you using? Do you use Ad Blocker Software with your browser? Have you updated the browser to the latest version?

Does your ISP throttle Streaming sites?

• @twistedreaper said in Whole site isn't working for me!!!:

It would seem it goes beyond just the select few I've listed. The whole site isn't working for me.

That usually happens when a sites geolocation IP database (typically licensed from another company that specializes in that data) places you in another country. That most often happens when your ISP buys a block of IPv4 addresses that used to be in another country, and you happen to be one of the unlucky individuals that gets assigned one by you ISP's DHCP.

Crunchyroll actually has a way a person can find out what country CR's system believes they are in, but I don't believe Funimation has anything of that type.

While there is no guarantee CR will return the same results, try going to this page:
    https://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=contact

Ignore the contact form. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and see what it says for "Detected Country:" in the small grey text under the "Send" button.