Hello

• hello im my name forum name is malach which is short for malach hamevet or angel of death in latin.i love fanservice anime and eche animes. im a firefighter/emt in my spare time and attending college for engineering and my paremedic. if anyone knows any great anime's please let me know since i am sort of new into anime. i have watched heavens lost property, maken-ki!,noragami, and hope to find more.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Greetings Malache and welcome to the forums. Hmm a few fanservie anime you might like…..... Sekirei, Highschool DxD, Aesthetica of a Rouge Hero also has a good story over all, To Love Ru has alot of Fan serive but its not a Funi title. Could o on and on lol. Check out the Aniem Recomendation thread in the anime section for plenty of other sugestions. But anywho hope you enjoy postin with us. ;)

• Welcome to Bedlam Malach, I'm sure if you look around there are plenty of fan service anime for ya

• Welcome to the forums Malache, I hope you have a great time here.

• Hey, welcome to the Forums