DC Universe Stream Web Site my thoughts.

• So I made a free member to this new web site for DC.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/

It seen from what I notices is that took alot of idea from Funimation. So he what I go over pro and cons

So the stream are $7.99 a month or $74.99 a year you don't have to be a paid member to be on the web site but you need to make membership to view anything.

Pro: That have a forums site like Funimation does, unlike Funimation as I KEEP asking Admins to do is make it so you change username ANYTIME you wanted well you can do this in DC Forums site up to 30 characters. Alot of past DC contents to go over. That show some old comics you can look up and bio of superhero from DC. Talks about all show from the past.

Cons: The web site background of the web site looks like crap. I know it DC so that where going for a dark theme and all but it just does not work here. The Forums is set up more like a blog then a forums with the bubble and what not. That have not a way of watching anything via video game console. https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/miscellaneous/tv-firetick--xbox-one-ps4- Wanted to watch DC streaming with you PS4 or Xbox One well that don't it out from what I read up on as a madder fact that only have it set mostly for Mobile and I think Roku and that it. Most people used video game to watch stream this to me is bad to not have set up for something like DC. When you been making this stream for like what 3 years now and you don't have console out at launch? That also don't anything new up yet even that there is old thing. Yes I know Titans is coming out but going by the fact that already said it would be coming back for a season 2 without even the 1st episode out yet is a little JUMP gun if you ask me. Since that taking a crap with alot of there movies already and have not make bank on most of then other then Wonder Woman of course. It seen from what I look there tech team is worst then Funimation when it come to not having a phone number or chat https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/miscellaneous/dc-universe-support-team-c FACE PALM. So far I not happy what I seen from this new DC Stream and would not sub to it until that get ALOT of things FIX! That putting there bag on this TIANS show which btw @emdier if you live in Canada or anywhere outside of the USA and have a Netflix account you can watch TIANS there... Which ruin the whole point of then making the show. It was suppose to be there big thing for this stream debut but if other country's can watch it on Netflix why would you get this DC Stream? Thing just seen wayyyy out of places.

Overall I give this Web Site/Stream a 4/10

It looks bad and it does not seen like there trying to fix issue. And with the money that put into this stream just seen like that know what there doing.

Have any you check out DC Stream what do you think of it?

• Well, if they have worse customer support than FUN, (laughs mid-sentence) that's not saiyan' much. Do you know if they will have video playback for IE 11 (Win 10 version) as that is my main BEEF with both FUN and Crunchy at the moment. Not that it matters because i have the compilations on DVD, but, do they offer anything in regards to Batman: The Animated Series from the 90's? I loved that series.
    Anyway, thanks for taking time out of your life to share about this, i have upvoted your post,
    Regards,
    P.J.

• To be fair the minimum that they need to start off with is an app for Android and IOS devices since that's what most people have. Not everyone has firesticks, gaming devices or whatever streaming devices are out there. But yeah hearing that Titans is going on Netflix Canada I'm assuming it'll be like that for all of their series. This just seems like when Amazon had Anime Strike when everyone in the US had to pay extra to watch Amazons anime while Canada got it for free with Amazon Prime. Probably the only time people will actually pay for DC's streaming service is whenever Young Justice new season comes out or if they bring back the old Teen Titans on the service.

• @MidnightAoshi said in DC Universe Stream Web Site my thoughts.:

To be fair the minimum that they need to start off with is an app for Android and IOS devices since that's what most people have. Not everyone has firesticks, gaming devices or whatever streaming devices are out there. But yeah hearing that Titans is going on Netflix Canada I'm assuming it'll be like that for all of their series. This just seems like when Amazon had Anime Strike when everyone in the US had to pay extra to watch Amazons anime while Canada got it for free with Amazon Prime. Probably the only time people will actually pay for DC's streaming service is whenever Young Justice new season comes out or if they bring back the old Teen Titans on the service.

@MidnightAoshi Who you know watch TV on there cell phone b/c I not sure that the best way to watch TV... A TV is the best way to watch TV.

• @gohan6425 Well that's your opinion on what's best. But plenty of people at my job do on their phones. Plus with cell phone companies offering streaming services when you sign up with them and even streaming services allowing you to download shows to watch them without using data shows that it's becoming popular.

@gohan6425 Well that's your opinion on what's best. But plenty of people at my job do on their phones. Plus with cell phone companies offering streaming services when you sign up with them and even streaming services allowing you to download shows to watch them without using data shows that it's becoming popular.

@MidnightAoshi people wanted to watch thing on a BIG screen not some small screen.

• @gohan6425 They do watch on small screens when they travel which is why having mobile apps is important.

• @gohan6425 You don't speak for everyone, though.

• @gohan6425 Got it. People want to watch shows on big screen TVs. Having apps for mobile devices that you can take anywhere is just plain stupid.

• @Queenira said in DC Universe Stream Web Site my thoughts.:

@gohan6425 They do watch on small screens when they travel which is why having mobile apps is important.

@Queenira Watching it on TV is more important though.

• @gohan6425 I know you don't fly. But I want you to try and imagine having to get a fully functioning TV past the TSA for your cross country flight where there is 0 way to plug in the TV.

some people need to kill time on flights. One way they do that is watching things on their phones.

• @Queenira said in DC Universe Stream Web Site my thoughts.:

@gohan6425 I know you don't fly. But I want you to try and imagine having to get a fully functioning TV past the TSA for your cross country flight where there is 0 way to plug in the TV.

some people need to kill time on flights. One way they do that is watching things on their phones.

@Queenira I did not said it was not important. I just said TV was more important.

• @Queenira Exactly. I know a lot of people at my job that take over an hour bus trips to get to work do it but seems like they don't count.

• @MidnightAoshi and I fly like 2 times a year and I have horrid anxiety about it. Being able to phone stream is a life saver for me. Heck even when I'm not flying and am just in bed I use my phone more than my ps4.

• Gohan explains,

"Watching it on TV is more important though."

To be honest, i wish i could go back to the days when FUN had their formal channel on Verizon - - at least i didn't have to be undeniably hamstrung to the computer for a site that is quirky to navigate and will not function in my browser of choice, moreover, i could watch from the comfort of my couch.

Not everyone has firesticks, gaming devices or whatever streaming devices are out there.

Despite being listed as device you can use, apparently you would be out luck currently even if you did have a Fire Stick:
    https://www.amazonforum.com/forums/digital-content/appstore/490253-dc-universe-app-for-amazon-fire-tv

• @TheAncientOne said in DC Universe Stream Web Site my thoughts.:

@MidnightAoshi said in DC Universe Stream Web Site my thoughts.:

Not everyone has firesticks, gaming devices or whatever streaming devices are out there.

Despite being listed as device you can use, apparently you would be out luck currently even if you did have a Fire Stick:
    https://www.amazonforum.com/forums/digital-content/appstore/490253-dc-universe-app-for-amazon-fire-tv

@TheAncientOne FACEPLAM! I can't believe this so DC is false ad that that have it on fire stick when that don't. This DC stream already feel like a fail! Until that get there shit toughter no way am I getting this.