Drama CD's and Video Games

• Q~Q I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong! BUT…
    So I'm sure the idea has passed someones mind already but we all know that anime titles don't just stop at the anime, there is a ton of merchandise that enhance the experience. Unfortunately too much of this is only available in Japan, and even if you order it from Japan it's in Japanese with no translation. Maybe my hopes are a bit too high given the release of the Hakuouki PSP games in the US. I know the market is still rather small for this merchandise so it makes no sense to make these items in a large scale available in western countries. But I do think this should be something you should work on!
    Simply put I'd suggest you to add Drama CD's and Otome games onto your list of products, not even dubbed but translated for everyone to enjoy. As I said before making these in mass production wouldn't likely sell very well to start, but even making these 'made by order' would be an amazing way to bring attention to these products and more girls into anime if they're given something with them in mind, which we do appreciate quite a bit.

• Wrong Section, this is for ways for Funimation of improve the site. Also companies have stated before, Drama CDs for the most part aren't worth the money to dub. That's why so few U.S. Releases have ever done them.

Also just releasing then in Japanese with a Phamplet of the translations wouldn't really entice many to purchase.

But yes, this inquiry shall be moved to the Funi General section.

• As far as games go, there's always Steins;Gate.

• Made to order likely wouldn't sell enough to handle the licensing cost, is the problem. That and, from what I've heard anyway, CD drama rights are a little weirder and more difficult to negotiate, which is another reason that you very rarely see an anime getting those put out over here. I for one would love to see it happen more though, but it's probably not all that likely.

That aside though, welcome to the forums. :)

• @Soundmonkey44:

Also companies have stated before, Drama CDs for the most part aren't worth the money to dub. That's why so few U.S. Releases have ever done them.

I'd like to see proof of that as I have never seen that statement made by a company in my entire life