WHEN will FUNimation release new dubbed episodes? (episodes 325 +)

• I'm in love with how Funimation has written the dubbed English version of One Piece. It's so funny and a joy to watch, but I've come to the bitter end of the dubbed shows and, well….I want more! ><
    Anyone have any idea when they will release new dubbed episodes? Keep it up, Funimation team! I will throw my monies at you if you do ^
    ^

• Funimation recently announced they had acquired the rights to season 6 so…yeah.

More coming down the pike.

• Funimation has the rights up to episode 384, as of January 17th

Season 5 Voyage 6 (325-336) is being released March 4th

• @Riles:

Funimation has the rights up to episode 384, as of January 17th

Thanks so much for that, Riles! Good to know! ^_^

• @Riles:

Funimation has the rights up to episode 384, as of January 17th

Than when are they going to release those episodes for subscribed members because they still havn't

• @DannyZXC:

Than when are they going to release those episodes for subscribed members because they still havn't

It's not on the EVS schedule, so probably not for a while. You can check on March 5th to see if they've been uploaded on the same day the DVD was released, just in case it was an error and they didn't show it on the schedule, but I doubt that's the case

• @Riles:

It's not on the EVS schedule, so probably not for a while. You can check on March 5th to see if they've been uploaded on the same day the DVD was released, just in case it was an error and they didn't show it on the schedule, but I doubt that's the case

well since that is what happened for voyage 5, I can see that happening again for tomorrow for voyage 6.

• Yeah Im not seeing the new dubbed eps (325 +) so it will probably be a while before seeing them on the website.. sigh

• I can't wait to see the end of the Summit War dubbed!
    By my calculations it will be March 2018 before they get done.

If DVD Season 5 Voyage 6 (325-336) was released March 4, 2014.
    Then 12 eps come out every 3 months, meaning 4 dvds a year (or 48 eps a year).

Summit War:
    Summit War ends 516 (180 eps away)

March 2015, ends at 384
    March 2016, ends at 432
    March 2017, ends at 480
    March 2018, ends at 528

I wish they could and would speed this up.

• I believe they actually release the DVD's every other month. For example so far in 2014 there has been a release in January, March, and the beginning to thriller is intended to be released in May. There has also been times were Funi has released DVDs two months in a row. If they stick to this pattern it may be closer to three years maximum. But who knows if this pattern will continue, it takes a decent amount of work to get the dub just right.

• @garygillespie:

I can't wait to see the end of the Summit War dubbed!
    By my calculations it will be March 2018 before they get done.

If DVD Season 5 Voyage 6 (325-336) was released March 4, 2014.
    Then 12 eps come out every 3 months, meaning 4 dvds a year (or 48 eps a year).

Summit War:
    Summit War ends 516 (180 eps away)

March 2015, ends at 384
    March 2016, ends at 432
    March 2017, ends at 480
    March 2018, ends at 528

I wish they could and would speed this up.

It seems my calculation are close.
    Since 384 comes out on April 7 2015, so I was a month off.
    Since FUNimation is releasing season 7 in 6 voyages, here are my calculations for season 7:

July 15 Season 7 Voyage 1 eps 385-396
    October 15 Season 7 Voyage 2 eps 397-408
    Jan 16 Season 7 Voyage 3 eps 409-420
    April 16 Season 7 Voyage 4 eps 421-432
    July 16 Season 7 Voyage 5 eps 433-444
    October 16 Season 7 Voyage 6 eps 445-456

• Hey.. So I'm on epi 384 English dubbed.. And it's June 2015.. If and when will there be more episodes?????? Please!!!

• Click on the Stream button up top then check the Schedule tab. It will tell you what you want to know

• ^ good for future use.

Also, read the forum occasionally. ~_^

• anybody know when they will be released now 4c4 plus?

• what the hell dub versions based off of funimation the calendar is so screwed up because of their scheduling now remember everybody we all know the united states theyre 1 year behind ok so take into account on the american branch so whats so hard about this for rights these dubbed versions are out there its just that the departments are screwing up under the ideals that each of these one piece animations in the allowing them to be voice edited they arrive 1 month after for voice augmentation script wise the problem is so moron in funimation only gives a crap about the popular stuff in the scheduling. so anything that is deemed old and that is allowed on dubbed sequence would be the person behind the computer so you cant blame the dubbed department this is what you would call bad pr department i bet they pay him a butload and he out sources to other morons so the work doesnt get done so we get to sit on our hands and wait. theres season 7 and then it jumps to season 18 on one piece either 1 person forgot about the rest of it or they dont care. and the release date typo makes me wonder.
    July 16 Season 7 Voyage 5 eps 433-444 does this make any sense?

• dude, what the hell are you saying?

• Who in the what now?

• @lazy75:

what the hell dub versions based off of funimation the calendar is so screwed up because of their scheduling now remember everybody we all know the united states theyre 1 year behind ok so take into account on the american branch so whats so hard about this for rights these dubbed versions are out there its just that the departments are screwing up under the ideals that each of these one piece animations in the allowing them to be voice edited they arrive 1 month after for voice augmentation script wise the problem is so moron in funimation only gives a crap about the popular stuff in the scheduling. so anything that is deemed old and that is allowed on dubbed sequence would be the person behind the computer so you cant blame the dubbed department this is what you would call bad pr department i bet they pay him a butload and he out sources to other morons so the work doesnt get done so we get to sit on our hands and wait. theres season 7 and then it jumps to season 18 on one piece either 1 person forgot about the rest of it or they dont care. and the release date typo makes me wonder.
    July 16 Season 7 Voyage 5 eps 433-444 does this make any sense?

• I'm not sure about the rest of what you're asking, but I can answer part of that– the One Piece seasons are kind of weird because we started getting One Piece from the beginning and were not originally broadcasting the simulcast content at all. Then we got the simulcast content (starting with about season 13). Then the English releases caught up to the simulcast content.

It just gets all confusing. :) But all of the episodes are there and there's no conspiracy-- just our attempt to make the seasons make sense if you'd already been watching the show for years before we started simulcasting it. ^_^

• Thanks for the reply Cj. I think the main thing people were confused about is the dub releases had historically come to streaming 2 weeks before the physical DVD release, but it seems that has flipped with this next batch of upcoming episodes. Any idea if this is going to be standard going forward or this was a one time thing due to some sort of delay or something?