I wait 2 months still havent heard from support

• any1 one esle has this***** problem and how can i get it solved? ANd how long i tried of waiting

• try visiting the Funimation help facebook page and ask for some help. usually if you ask for help there, they will search for the support ticket you filed and see what they can do to help

• Are you talking about the same issues that you put in a ticket for on Dec 29th? We got a bit behind over the holidays, and you had to wait for support. You then mentioned this in a thread on 1/09 and received a public response to your inquiry, requesting more information, on 1/10 in the old Haven't Heard from Support thread. We received no new information that I can find, from that point, regarding your issue. You have also made no new tickets.

If you are having any additional issues, or need to provide information on your continued issue, please submit a new ticket. We will do our best to assist you, but you do have to communicate clearly back with us in order for us to do this.

Also, while you are more than allowed to express your frustration with FUNimation staff in private to us, this is your second, and FINAL warning about breaking the rules of the forum by cursing. Spelling a curse word wrong is not the same thing as censoring it, and if I have to censor another of your posts (particularly for the "F" word) I am going to ban you.

I would very much like to assist you with your issue, but you're also going to need to abide by the rules of the forums in order for me to do that– please submit a new ticket with as much information about the issue you are currently experiencing, with the reason code "Subscription Access" and I will be happy to expedite your ticket for resolution and response. Thanks!

• @CJ:

Are you talking about the same issues that you put in a ticket for on Dec 29th? We got a bit behind over the holidays, and you had to wait for support. You then mentioned this in a thread on 1/09 and received a public response to your inquiry, requesting more information, on 1/10 in the old Haven't Heard from Support thread. We received no new information that I can find, from that point, regarding your issue. You have also made no new tickets.

If you are having any additional issues, or need to provide information on your continued issue, please submit a new ticket. We will do our best to assist you, but you do have to communicate clearly back with us in order for us to do this.

Also, while you are more than allowed to express your frustration with FUNimation staff in private to us, this is your second, and FINAL warning about breaking the rules of the forum by cursing. Spelling a curse word wrong is not the same thing as censoring it, and if I have to censor another of your posts (particularly for the "F" word) I am going to ban you.

I would very much like to assist you with your issue, but you're also going to need to abide by the rules of the forums in order for me to do that– please submit a new ticket with as much information about the issue you are currently experiencing, with the reason code "Subscription Access" and I will be happy to expedite your ticket for resolution and response. Thanks!

and does i get ban from all of funimation crap or just the forums?

• i broke my last 1 is it my iphone that crap or the app?

• Deleting a bunch of discussion here.

To answer your question, receiving a ban from the forums does not impact your EVS, either in terms of the service you are to receive or your payments, it just means you can't post on the forums.

I'm still not seeing any tickets from the e-mail address connected to this account, so I'm presuming you haven't submitted one.

Please submit a ticket with the reason code "Subscription Access" and with the following information– what version of the app are you currently using? What device type are you using (ex Samsung Galaxy, iPhone 4g, etc)? What behavior are you seeing when the app "doesn't work"? Are you also still having problems with accessing on the website, or is the issue solely with the app?

Thank you!