The bus driver.

• as someone who has only watched the anime, i feel like the bus driver is the third dark lord. it would make so much sense. but im just putting it out there.

• he's not. he's just a bus driver

• he is just soo creepy, knows way to much, it would explain how a human gets through the barrier, and always has some sort of clairvoyance about what is happening. but i figure they probably go in depth about all the lords in the manga

• @RgKFenrir:

he is just soo creepy, knows way to much, it would explain how a human gets through the barrier, and always has some sort of clairvoyance about what is happening. but i figure they probably go in depth about all the lords in the manga

In the manga Mikogami, Youkai Academy Headmaster, is known to be a great strategist amongst the 3 Dark Lords.

It isn't until midway into the 2nd Season of the manga that all 3 Dark Lords are introduced.

• The manga introduces the real 3 Dark Lords. It is Mikogami, Akasha Bloodriver, and Touhou Fuhai. I am guessing that since "stuff" happened with Akasha, Issa Shuzen took the title.