Hello there

• Hi all,
    My name is Erica. I am a huge Sailor Moon fan, but am looking to spread my anime horizons. I have gotten into a few other shows such as Clannad, Furuba, and Ouran. I am hoping to find some more anime to get into. I am more of a Shoujo girl, but may get into Shonen if its not too dark. I love manga, my favorite is Hana Kimi. I am a huge Ghibli fan. In my free time lately i have been doing puzzles, and reading. I am excited to be a member of this forum and hope that I can gain interest in more anime and manga.

• Greetings Mooniegirl2. Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy posting with us. ;)

• Welcome to Bedlam Moonie, lots of good Anime for all tastes. If ya ever get an itch for something Darker than your norm, hit me up, be happy to suggest something. You may try XXXHolic, not to light not to dark, kinda right down the middle

• Welcome to the forums mooniegirl, glad to have you aboard. Always great to have another lover of Fruits Basket and Ouran around.

• Welcome to the forums. There's going to be a Sailor Moon reboot if you haven't heard. Thought you may want to know.

• Ghibli's films are great. By the way, welcome. :D

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

Here are some of my recommendations: Shingu: Secret of the Stellar War, Bamboo Blade, Samurai 7, School Rumble and Summer Wars.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Hello and welcome to the community!!!!