FUNimation.com 2.012 Update
Along with some tweaks to help you find information and new things to watch, we've made a lot of changes on the back end of the site mostly to our Customer Support System in order to help us help you faster.
- Enhancements made to Customer Support System.
- Spotlight player on Home should now load at a consistent rate each time, if not a bit faster.
- Red spinning icon in profile and account resolved. Please delete your advertising related cookies if the issue does not clear up on its own.
- Shows with 100+ episodes now no longer have a gap on the Episodes View All page.
- Wallpaper widget on show sites now only displays one icon per wallpaper type available instead of one icon per wallpaper size available.
- Playlists page list view is now visible in all supported browsers.
- Search fixed on Simulcast Shows page.
- Shows filter on Simulcast Videos page now only lists shows that are simulcasts.
- Show and video details now display properly when you watch a video from your Queue.
- Copy and formatting updates
Thank you to everyone that has reported issues at www.funimation.com/support! ^_^
I should note that if a show does have a gap, that the gap is intentional. For example, we actually do have a gap in One Piece.