D gray man come back?

• There is a rumer that the anime D gray man is comeing back (as in season 3 is in the making in English) how cool is that? Even though it's been over 4 years.

Mod Edit: put show threads in that shows sub forum !

• just a rumor. the licensing issues are still holding things up

• D.Gray Man episodes 52-103 are not licensed due to issues with Dentsu.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anncast/2010-10-22
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anncast/2012-05-18

• We'll never get the last half, unless something unexpected happens.

• It would be awesome if the rumor was true but after 4 years it's really hard to believe anymore. I suppose would shouldn't give up so easily, if enough people pitch in we might get the rest dubbed ( seriously doubt it, but trying to be miss optimist ). But what really makes me sad is that the manga has stopped too ( it's been 2 years since the last release ).

• Wish I had known that they hadn't completely dubbed this show before watching it. Loving it but not being able to see how it ends is a huge bummer.

• It would seem that this show is going the route of Familiar of Zero.

• @NlGMA:

Wish I had known that they hadn't completely dubbed this show before watching it. Loving it but not being able to see how it ends is a huge bummer.

i know how you feel i did the same thing and was completely gob smacked when it ended its soo amazing but at the same time i was like where the hell is the rest of it

• Probably just going to watch it subbed…

• Well you never know, what with Kenichi getting new OVA's after so many years. even if their not announced to be dubbed.

• @thiefofbreath:

There is a rumer that the anime D gray man is comeing back (as in season 3 is in the making in English) how cool is that? Even though it's been over 4 years.

Mod Edit: put show threads in that shows sub forum !

NEVER FEAR!!! Honestly, why would you make a season 3 without the Manga continuing?

Well, its seems our Miss Hoshino is coming off hiatus and her NEXT ISSUE COMES OUT NEXT MONTH!!!! On the 5th of August to be exact.

Further details and purchasing options can be found here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/releases.php?id=26756

• @Conquistador0:

NEVER FEAR!!! Honestly, why would you make a season 3 without the Manga continuing?]

You know that there are 103 episodes of the anime made and FUNi only has 51 of them, that is what others are talking about.

• @jlaking:

You know that there are 103 episodes of the anime made and FUNi only has 51 of them, that is what others are talking about.

Yes, perhaps I forgot to mention that when FUNimation released the first two seasons, that was 2007…. Which was right around the time the show ended in Japan due to the lack of material.

But please consider how very popular the series is in Japan, and a reboot or restart wouldn't be out of the question here in the states since it would essentially be D.Grayman 2.0.

Anyways, excited the Manga is finally getting its light of day.

• I know it's hard grieving over the issue currently going on, but if you people really want to watch the rest, and if you truly love the anime so much than is it that hard to just go and watch the subbed version? I mean it's not bad at all. Just gotta watch anime long enough to get used to the subbed versions of anime is all….

• @DirtyWindex:

I know it's hard grieving over the issue currently going on, but if you people really want to watch the rest, and if you truly love the anime so much than is it that hard to just go and watch the subbed version? I mean it's not bad at all. Just gotta watch anime long enough to get used to the subbed versions of anime is all….

FYI, those episodes have not been licensed for streaming in North America, so streaming them would be illegal.

• I really hope they dub this show same with some more Sgt. frog instead of dubbing long series (fairy tail) (not one piece though I love one picec dub and I really like Eric vale. Besides that I want to get some closer with these shows so please funiamtion dub the rest of d gray man I'm on episode 25 and I feel like my time for getting to the end will be really short